(intro) 1- gone

You lived a pretty happy, normal life with your family. No crazy events happened that caused conflict, everything was peaceful between everyone.

With the titan stuff happening, you were living in the Shiganshina district with your family. you had a loving mom, a protective dad, and a sister.

you were the oldest, so you had a bunch of responsibilities to be a good influence. everyday, you would wake up and help your mom out with the chores.

your dad was usually still sleeping, but he would eventually get up and help out too. your mom would wake up your sister, and then cook breakfast for the family.

everyday all of you would have smiles on your faces. one day when you were 23, you were outside watering your mom's flowers.

your dad was gone due to him wanting to join the survey corps, for the sake of your family. you felt a gush of air, and heard lighting.

you got startled and looked at the way of the sound. you saw a spark, and fog around. everyone you saw that was near the wall had backed up.

you stood, shocked, you didn't know what it was. then slowly crept a titan peaking over the wall, it was huge.

you opened the door to your house, dropping the water can. there stood your family, looking at you, concerned.

"I saw a titan."

your mom came over outside and saw the huge thing hovering over. "is that what a titan looks like.." said your mom staring. "I- I don't know." the titan soon kicked the wall, making a huge sound and hole. 

screams being echoed throughout the district. people started to run, but you and your mom stood there. "mommy, what's that noise?" your little sister came walking to the door.

people were getting flown away, but your house was a little far from the wall, but still in perspective of the titan. your mom picked up your sister and covered her eyes.

she looked at you as you looked back at her, scared. "follow me, quickly y/n." she started to run. you ran behind her, looking behind you, seeing the other smaller Titans coming through the wall because of the hole.

you looked ahead where your mom was. she was running to a trap door on the ground. you stood there, looking behind watching the Titans come in fast.

she opened the door as she slipped down there with your little sister in the ground. you quickly went under as you slammed the door closed. your mom put a lock on the door.

she turned on a light switch. your sister started to cry as your mom shushed her down. "shh, don't cry. we will be all okay." she said whispering. "mom, what is this place.." you said.

"a bunker. your dad has kept this a secret just in case of an emergency." your mom, your sister and you sat in there. you looked up at the door. you unlocked the lock as your mom closed your sisters eyes again.

you peaked out as the door opened fast. you saw your mom, running out of the door. you got up, and stared at her, running away.

"mom! where are you going!" you said. she looked back at you, then looked back ahead. a tear ran down your face. "mom! come back!" you said. you ran towards her way, but then saw Titans in the distance.

You thought to yourself, what's the point of trying to go after them. they are too far away. I should just die here.

You fell to the ground on your knees. you sobbed, you put your head against the ground. "come back! please mom!" you then felt someone pick you up.

you looked up and got thrown into a wagon. you weren't aware of what was happening.

you then felt a hard bang to your head. you passed out as the wagon went inside another wall, into another.