Scary Monster Event Ch.1

Começar do início

"Halloween?" Inir asked in curiosity.

"I'm surprised... It's the first time I met someone in this world that doesn't know what Halloween is!" Lilia gasped.

"Is it that popular? That Halloween thingy," Inir asked.

"Y/n you celebrate Halloween right, is it a thing in your time?" Lilia asked.

"Halloween happens every year on 31st October, it's a day where the ghosts from the other world come back to this world. So human leave out food so the demons and other nasties of the night would come for them. And if you need to go out, you must disguise yourself as a monster yourself. That's traditions for normal humans anyway," Y/n explained. " I can't say it's a fun time for some witches, however."

"The content is a bit different, but there is a Halloween culture for humans, fairies, ghosts, and all the species. There's no surprise that Y/n's world would have Halloween too

"Hmm. Is Halloween that much of a special day?" Grimm asked.

"If so, I'm getting excited as well!" Inir smiled.

"Right? And there's a "special event" on this Night Raven College too.

"Special? I don't know anything about that," Inir smiled.

"Oh, you didn't know? well, there's still 1 month until Halloween. The teachers will explain sooner or later!" Lilia smiled.

Somehow ghosts got their hand on a phone, and they all made a Magicam account. Y/n still doesn't understand what a Magicam is and why everyone wants one.

"Y/n Can I go to this Halloween?" Inir asked excitedly.

" Sure, but I need your help for some preparations," Y/n smiled tiredly.

---------------

The next day was a simple class as Crewel explained what will be happened near the end of this month. Apparently, a Halloween celebration will be held at this school. Visitors and guests will be coming during Halloween week, and on the last day of Halloween, a great party will be held for all the students. It was so hard staying awake as weariness started to weigh on me.

"Hey Y/n are you feeling okay, you like awful?" Ace asked Bluntly.

"You look tired," Deuce said more gently.

" I am tired, So I'm not as energetic as I'm normally," Y/n yawned as a thin stran of her H/c hair turned white.

"Are you sure your okay?" Ace asked again.

"I will be when this month is over," Y/n groaned.

"You'll get through this," Deuce said slowly as he rubbed circles on her back.

______

One month later ——

8 days to Halloween

" Duece have you seen Y/n lately?" Jack asked his fellow committee member. 

"I don't know, she hasn't been coming to classes regularly," Duece sighed.

" Is she sick?" Jack asked.

" From the few times I've seen her, she looks sick," Cater frowned.

"Y/n is sick?" Asked a voice.

Jack and Deuce turned to see Vil and Epel, who had a worried look on his face. As the Other committee members started to join them on their walk to the Lecture Hall.

" I think she might be, cause the teachers aren't too concerned about her not being in class," Deuce answered.

" Y/n sick that's terrible, is she doing aright?" Kalim asked.

"She really doesn't look alright," Cater said simply.

"She can't be that bad, If she can still manage some classes it's probably a simple cold," Azul reasoned.

"Colds are the worst," Idia commented.

"Y/n can't look that sickly," Lilia smiled.

Cater shook his head and pulled out his phone and brought up a recent photo of Y/n. The Halloween committee gasped at the sight of this person they were looking at. The person's hair was a completely white that almost blended in with her ghostly pale skin and her pupals were a misty white.

"Cater are you certain that's Y/n?" Jade asked with slightly wide eye's, as Cater nodded.

"She lookes horride," Vil gasped.

"What the heck happened to her?" Malleus asked as he appeared from nowhere.

As the The group made their way down the hall, the stopped and noticed Inir carrying a mountains worth of Blankets and pillows.

"Inir, what in the world are you doing with all of that?" Lilia asked.

"Oh, I'm getting blankets ready for Y/n's week hibernation," Inir smile.
_

___