THE PARENT SIDE BOOK

I'll copy and paste the form here so you can do it here instead.

Also, I'd really appreciate it if you can get your forms done soon. I had an idea this morning that it'd be best to get all the admin stuff out of the way. That way, I can start writing the story little by little, and then I can just start publishing it in the future.

If you need any help with the form at all, please let me know! You can even brainstorm with each other if you like! As long as your characters aren't linked outside of being close friends or something.

If you need face claim help, let me know! They don't have to be a carbon copy of your character, as long as things like skin tone/ethnicity make sense.

Note: The parents will all need to be about 43. Their age doesn't really matter much in the current book, as it's focused on the kids. However, they all need to be similar ages in the Parent book for it to make sense.

The time period will most likely be 1977, so I'm doing a lot of research into it. Of course, Moorside is fictional so we can have a bit of fun with it too.

If any of you want to choose the Parent's fashion style, let me know! I'm making a Pinterest board for this book and would love to add their styles.

Remember, the time period is 1977, but the clothes could be from a slightly earlier time period if you'd like!

If you want me to choose the clothes, let me know!

NAME:

NICKNAME(S):

AGE:

GENDER:

SEXUALITY:

FACE CLAIM:

PERSONALITY:

BACKSTORY:

LIKES:

DISLIKES:

OK WITH BEING INJURED?:

OK WITH LOVE INTEREST?: This doesn't mean they'll get one.

HOW THEY'D ACT WITH A CRUSH?:

FAMILY:

QUOTES (5+)

FUN FACTS: (3+)

OTHER:

DoodleYeet

LeMystical-Puffle

hopefulfirebird

agathokakological_05

italllic