Chapter Two

At lunch Volt was in the bathroom crying saying "why wont she love me why why WHY" at the end of the day you yelled calling out Volt's name he wouldn't answer I looked every were the  bathroom stalls were locked I said "Volt I dont know were hes at" I left school at night he came out one of the stalls he sobbed "why why does she hate me" he sniffled when he opened the door slowly he saw the bullies walking around Volt said "why are the bullies here" she yelled out "Voooollllltttt  come out come out wherever you are"?. When they passed by him he come out running finding a place to sleep.
The bully hears Volt steps he starts running as tears were In his eyes they yelled "there he is after him". He went to the door it was locked he tried open it the bully grabbed him and put him to the walls she said "I know what are you going to do to you" he cough in fear and said "No bitch" her friends dragged him to the locker room tied him up to the chair they got painful items and it was toys adult ones.

Volt was in tears they ripped off his pants and boxers and his member was showing the machine put in side the member he screamed  and having pleasure they put toys inside of him he said "no more" they laughed as he sobbed she said "time to die volt" where she pulled out a knife and cut half of volt arms slices' he coughed up blood he whispered "Stop...it" she sliece the legs he said louder "Stop it"
She points at his heart" "any last words Volt" he screamed "STOP IT"
He kicked her he used "thunder volley" he grabbed her kife and stabbed them and maniacally laughed.

He wrote something on the walls that says (Y/N) will be mine with a heart we was covered in blood he hands the knife to her dead hand make it look like she died. Volt washed off all the blood and got the key and got out he had a very insane smile.

Volt walked back to our home you just layed down and said "why did I do that to volt I didn't mean to hurt his feelings. Suddenly Volt come home he said "(YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN) I'm home" you saw him but he was different he was wickedly smile and his pupils were smaller you were scared of him you hid in the bed room

He said "don't be scared he are going to have fun".

Hey guys the next chapter is going to be lemon  giving you guys a warning