Donghyuck immediately walked towards his brothers and helped Taeyong from standing properly. Everyone's eyeing you while you make small steps towards a certain direction to make sure there's no creature breathing, and the guys felt like there's a thick leather wrapped on their neck, suffocating them.

"Hyung," Mark gulped, turning to Yuta. "Can you do anything?"

Yuta nodded and was about to move but Johnny immediately grabbed his shoulder sharply. "Can you? You just used your abilities against the watchdogs and to control Taeyong hyung, can you control Y/N?"

He narrowed his eyes. "I'm not weak even if I just got from the fight. I even manipulate in a daily basis."

"I know, but can you see Y/N? She's unstoppable."

"I'll try," Yuta sighed heavily, closing his eyes while taking heavy breaths.

The place was full of tension. Sicheng couldn't give his full attention from healing Doyoung because he was listening to what could be the decision. Only the sound of Yuta's shaky breath and your bare foot checking the place filled with blood can be heard, producing a mixture of feelings that makes them crazy because of the current situation.

Suddenly, you stopped roaming around and you tilted your head, still looking so blank. Yuta's groaning voice slowly increases until it was a shout, a painful shout.

"Yuta!" Jaehyun quickly tackled him in the ground and violently shook him. "Wake up!"

Yuta forced his eyes open and Jaehyun will never forget how the man's eyes flashed a clear black for a millisecond.

"Shit!" Yuta coughed aggressively that everyone in the place thought blood will come out soon. "I-It's like.. It's not her."

Jaehyun turned around and watched you who's just standing there. Your face does not show but everyone is too scared to even wish you to look at them, and so is Jaehyun.

But while looking at your figure, the words that managed to crawl in his maze of thoughts reached Jaehyun's memory.

"Jaehyun."

"Mm?"

"If you ever find me not myself, just look at my eyes." You smiled brightly. "They will not change."

He quickly walked in your direction, the guys all trying to yell for him to stop or he'll have the same broken bones.

"It's still her, it's still Y/N," You looked around curiously hearing Jaehyun's thick voice, your eyes having no emotion at all.

With all honest, he's afraid. He is afraid that what you said is not a truth now.

But he took the risk and walked in your direction. He forcefully grabbed you in your shoulders and grabbed your chin, his lips visibly quivering.

His worries eases the moment he got to see those familiar gaze.

Those distant eyes that hated him from the first time, yet stared to them with all the adoration.

"Y/N, look at me." Jaehyun blinked his eyes. "It's me, Jaehyun. Didn't you told me before that-"

Your eyes suddenly rolled back and your body turned limp, collapsing into the man's arm. Jaehyun quickly slipped down his arms on your waist and cradled you silently, still shaking on the thought that you might wake up suddenly and possibly hurt him.