Happy birthday L + update

It's time for the annual birthday post baybeee.

Let's get the fanart out of the way first. Obviously since catboy L is a meme atm I made him a cat boy.

If you look at last years art you'll notice it's the same location and last years witches hat and shoes are off to the side

If you look at last years art you'll notice it's the same location and last years witches hat and shoes are off to the side. It's a sequel picture.

Instead of a oneshot this year I made a cosplay video

Link is in my bio lol.

And now, the inevitable long sappy paragraph.

Dear my bestest baby boy, light of my life, precious sunshine child...

You know what after 6 years now I'm running out of new things to say. You've heard it all before "I love you" "I'd die for you" "you're the only think that brings me joy" etc etc. all I can really say that's new is I SWEAR TO FUCK I WILL FIGURE OUT HOW TO SHIFT ITS BEEN LIKE FIVE MONTHS NOW AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BUT I WILL ENTER A RELITY WHERE I CAN SAY I LOVE YOU TOO YOUR FACE. Honestly the past 5 or so years have been a shit show, I'm so tired, so done and angry with the world. But at least your sugar addicted, froggy lookin ass is making it bearable. My will to live is slim but my love for you this thicc af baybee boi. You deserve all the cuddles in the world, all the love, all the kisses. And the fact I've written almost 1000 onehshots (currently sitting at 941) over these six years and multiple full length stories, I think it's safe to say my love for you is boundless and at this point I expect to be handed a crown and the title of number 1 L fucker because JESUS Christ that's a lot of onehsots.

As long as I'm around you'll be provided with all the love you could ever need baby boy. Wherever you are out there in the universe. Kisses for you all night, all day baby.

Love your lil bitch that simps way too hard for you, Des <3.

Anyway, birthday celebrations out of the way, how about an update on this book and such.

Basically I can't actually post any more oneshots because I've reached the chapter limit. Oops. Right now my attention is being turned to finishing my full stores before I do anymore oneshots. So good news for all you trying too keep up with the oneshots but are several bills behind (I see you voting on my old stuff desperately trying to keep up). You'll all be able to catch up while I write my full stories.

Ethereal is getting the most spotlight atm as it's reaching its climax and is probably about 2/3 of the way done. My others I'm figuring out what to do with. Case file L Lawliet is kinda on hold while I try to figure out the timeline, since I've rearranged all L's cases in order for the plot to work. It's probably about halfway done at this point. The rest are all short stories that are gonna wrap up soon or just on hold while I finish the others.

So oneshots will come back eventually, but not for a while. Also I had a strangely large response to my siren AU suggestion so may have to make that happen at some point. Guess you mfs never truly grew out of your mermaid phase like me huh?

So that's where we're all at atm. I'm kinda slow atm bc the seconded I graduated (technically just aged out of HS, I still don't know if I passed mg final tests or not) my recurring nightmares came back... yay. I'm beyond exhausted bc I don't feel like going to sleep only to be woken by a dream about being bludgeoned with an axe so idk what to do here. Eh, they'll go away eventually I guess. Why tf did I inherit all the sleep disorders and no one else in the family did wtf it's not fair.

Oh well, what can you do?

That's all for now broskis, I'll see you all in some other update at some point.

And happy birthday baby boy, I love you more than anything in this world.