Just like last time when He got Stab by a Villain his father the one who bandage him telling genya like "YOU BRAT YOU SHOULDN'T BE SO CARELESS WHAT OF IT GOT DEEP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Yeah he cared for him and his Siblings especially this asshole of a father and his mother got made up.

Genya Is now the Older brother of his siblings which made him wonder Why his aniki isn't born yet?.

He shook his head as he look at his father.

"Hey Father...Do you think...Sanemi Is here somewhere?"Genya ask him as he didn't turn around.

"Maybe but don't think About it too much You brat Go home ! You still have an Entrance exam tomorrow right?"Genya's Father replied causing Genya to flinch and jump on the rooftop of the buildings one by one. Not wanting to face the wrath of his father and got scholed by him.

The---Next---Day

Zenitsu's POV.

'Nezuko-chan i-

"GET UP YOU DAMN BRAT !!" I heard a Shout which I Know exactly who belongs to As I touched both of my ears and cover them because they are still sensitive.

"DAMN YOU ANIKI YOU KNOW I HAVE SENSITIVE EARS!!"

"YOU WOULDN'T WAKE UP PLUS IT'S YOUR ENTRANCE EXAM TODAY IDIOT!!" I glared at my raven haired brother with Demon slayer Uniform that has both black and yellow Hoari with White triangles.

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THE SHOUTING KAIGAKU ZENITSU!?!?"

"Crap it's to early for Hell" Me and Kaigaku thought at the same time as We Shut our mouths.

"OH NOW IT'S QUITE ALRIGHT ZENITSU KAIGAKU GO TO KEIZO-KUN FOR MORNING TRAINING!" As the Old man with his Black and yellowish Hoari with White triangles and Hit both Zenitsu and Kaigaku.

"NOT KAIGAKU-SAMA!!!!" BOTH KAIGAKU and Zenitsu internally panic at there Punishment Because that's one of the hell they went through.

----------

Genya's POV

I was waiting at the Gate of U.A with A bruise face because of My morning hell training with my father And Gyomei-San.

After we got reborn and give another chance of life here and still had alot of question especially Zenitsu-Kun he said that he was alive after the war..wonder what happen to him.

But now Since Zenitsu-kun older brother change also because of his mistakes. And My Mother and A Woman named Koyuki started a Cafe. We meet Keizo who is Koyuki Father that started a Dojo what surprise us the most that they are also Reborn and They are waiting for a Guy Named Hakuji Koyuki Husband..

I'm happy at Everybody and My family Aniki I wish you where here to see that Father change allot but still the asshole We remember..

"That kid looks scary.."

"He looks like demon..."

"He looks like he went through hell..."

AAAND of course people didn't want to get close to me because of how Scary Iam...

"Morning...." I heard a tired voice that is Familiar to me and I look behind....to see Zenitsu-Kun look dead all bruise up like me. As He raised his head to look at me tiredly.

"Keizo-sama?" I ask.

"Gyomei-Kun?" HE ask.

Me and Zenitsu said at the same time as We sign tiredly.

"I don't think I can Went To the Entrance my Body is so exhausted..."Zenitsu complain as I Smile nervously because my Bruises are already healing up because of my ability. As we walk together to the gate.

"I Know i had a regeneration Ability so-"

I bump into a Plain looking person with Freckles and Green and Black hair?

He froze and Look at me terrified as I sign and walk away. With Zenitsu following behind.

"....That Person you bump on he said 'What a Scary guy he looks like a Predator '" Zenitsu said as I glared at him.

"You Don't need to tell me!" I yelled at him as he look at me.

"I'm just saying People shouldn't be judged the book by its cover Because I know you Genya for the 5 years Now You are actually Very Shy Towards New people especially you get so Embarrassed towards women!" Zenitsu teased me as I Hit him in the head with my cheeks flush in embarrassment.