what the heck twenty.jeffrey is your friend.keep it that way. ❝anyways,kiss on the cheek right?❞the jung nods. 22,000 won.❞the jungs eyes widen. ❝just for a kiss on the cheek?❞twenty scoffs.

well first of all mr.jung,you asked.and second,its a kiss from me so of course it would be expensive.❞the jung takes out his wallet,having hello kitty stickers and glitter on it.twenty raises his brow. ❝so,care to explain your wallet?❞the jung scratches his neck and chuckles nervously.

oh um,i let yoon decorate it and this is what he came up with.❞twenty giggles. ❝thats pretty cute,tae jr.can't say the same about me and my sister.

while taehyun and twenty were having their chat,jeffrey kept on waiting for twenty near the school,and it was taking very long. ❝ah great,what could be taking him so long?❞as the boy looks over to where the half-thai is,he sighs as soon as he does. ❝i'll just go,he's gonna take forever.❞jeffrey could wait longer,but he has had enough of detention and his parents yelling at him on why he does get it.

jeffrey arrives at the school a few seconds later,since his legs are so long,and the bell rings at a perfect time.twenty still isn't here yet.jeffrey quietly thinks to himself.almost all the students were flooding into the building.but before jeffrey could,he heard some panting and loud breathing.

see you later,boo❞jeffrey spins his head towards the person,and sees.. ❝taehyun and twenty?❞jeffrey watches as the two link hands and kiss each other for a really long time,probably wanting the whole school to see,before taehyun ruffles up twentys hair and walks away.jeffrey was used to this,since twenty had a service,but he can't help but feel hurt.i mean-he's had a crush on the guy since he first saw him.

twenty walks over to jeffrey smirking and looking at the taller for a reaction,and which he surprisingly got.jeffreys bottom lip stuck out a little like he was pouting,and he was looking down at the ground,like little kids when they dont get candy or when they get in trouble.

step one achieved.

👑

after the 4th period,the boys go to the showers to take one,since they all just had p.e.

what shall be my next move?twenty plans his next move slowly as he walks into the room.before you know it,he at his locker right next to jeffrey. ❝hey jeffrey,❞twenty tries to spark up a conversation as they change slowly. ❝it's hyung twenty,but what's up?❞as twenty slowly wraps a towel around his waist,he asks ❝could i take a shower with you?❞he clings onto jeffreys arm. ❝pleaseee?

jeffrey turns a bright shade of red as he feels twenty looking up at him while his lips are touching his bicep. ❝twenty i'm too shy for that...you know i'm not comfortable with people seeing my..you know..❞twenty pouts and crosses his arms like a child. ❝fine,i'll just go take a shower with tae jr. then.❞twenty walks off and jeffrey feels..kinda relieved.he knows he really close friends with twenty,but he is very self conscious about his little junior down there.

at least he's off my radar now.jeffrey puffs up his cheeks as he finally finished and is ready to take a nice shower.meanwhile twenty watches jeffrey closely as he walks out his line of sight. ❝hey tae jr. whats the next step to know if someone likes you?❞twenty already knew how to do that stuff,but it was nice getting advice once in a while. ❝you could try giving him a little motivation push or like something that'll cheer him up from our kiss this morning.❞taehyun already knew about half of the situation.kinda obvious that jeffrey does like twenty,i mean,twenty is the most liked boy in the school.but taehyuns heart belongs only to one person,and thats a girl.

how about a hug and a little kiss on the cheek?will that work?❞twenty looks at his nails,they were growing kinda long,but thats okay. ❝anything will work.as long as they show some sign of nervousness,like blushing.❞the half thai slaps the jungs arm. ❝come on,let's go.also did you bring your lavender shampoo?❞taehyun nods slowly. ❝great,i love that smell.

two steps down,one more to go.

👑

jeffrey!❞twenty runs up behind the wong and jumps on his back. ❝twenty why are you so light?❞jeffrey casually as he carries the male. ❝maybe because you're so strong,jeffrey hyung.❞twenty whispers slowly into jeffreys ear,lip brushing against it.jeffrey heats up making him look like a tomato.

i'm just kidding jeff!take a joke once in while..❞twenty jumps off jeffreys back and makes the male face towards him. ❝i have to go now,tae jr. said that he'll order us some chicken and then take me to work,see you later?❞twenty tilts his head to the side. ❝s-sure twenty..❞jeffrey scratches the back of his neck.

oki,bye jeffrey!❞twenty quickly placed a peck on the taller boys cheek,he kinda struggled since the wong was so tall,but made it.jeffrey heats up again and twenty giggles watching him,then runs off.

its confirmed.❞twenty talks to himself as he walks.

he likes me.my own best friend likes me.

tbc

———

i noticed that this book hasnt been updated in a long time,so why not update it?sorry it felt rushed,this is supposed to be a filler chapter since i havent updated in two months.see u guys later🌺