a favor, a mission

Lilly turn arould to face the Godess then she loved so much. "M-my Godess i-i" "no need lilly"

Time skip---------------------------------------------

Y/n and lilly talk for a little bit. So lilly's husband came down stairs with a crying harry "he won't stop crying" James sayed "also how is that" James point at y/n. "I'm y/n nice to meet you and here i'll help you with him" James was hesitant to give harry to the girl. "No need to be so hesitant i won't hurt a infent" slowly james gave Harry to y/n. Then she started to sing.

(Start the video)
"You, my love, my Friend. when i dream, it's you i dream about. My love, my Friend. When i sing, i sing to you. My love, my Friend. I can't live with out you. My love, my Friend. And i don't know why. I've never met a boy like you. And if i did, i won't rember. What good does it do to try to make comparisons. I've got a heart that knows when it is right.and That's why it has taken your name. You, my love, my Friend.
(Stop the video)

James and lilly were taken back at y/n singing was for harry he stop crying and then start to giggle. "I think he like your singing y/n" James sayed to y/n then Harry Tryed to grab y/n hair "ow ow ow Hey stop that you little nuget"

A few hours went bye then lilly pulled y/n to the side. "What's this about?"
Y/n asked. "My Godess i have something to tell you" "what is it lilly?" "Do you know about the prophecy?" "Ya i know everthing about ever body" "then you know that  were in hiding?" Lilly asked. "Yep i know that both you and James are in dager"

"so then will you please please take Harry if we get Killed or something i just what Him to grow up happy and heathly".................

"Yes i will proctet him with my.........

Life"

"Thank you so much"

It will be my mission and your favor...