chapter 2 - were it all began

On 5th of August (Saturday) I woke up  so exited for my brothers match, if he won this game he would win the whole season. I went to wake up my twin sister, Vicki, we were going to hold up a huge sign to support him and we printed out the football club's logo to stick on our clothes. But when I got to her room. I couldn't open the door. It was stuck. "Vicki!" I shouted, "Come on, we need to get ready to go to Vinny's big match," but again no reply. I sigh against the door, pushing the door open as hard as I could. It took the energy out of me, but finally, I got it open. Looking at her bed, I see a bed with no Vicki. I ran down the stairs to see were she was.  Kitchen no, lounge no, toilet no, parents bedroom no, Vinny's room no, my room no. Where is she?
Maybe she took Bella, our golden retriever, out for a walk . I went down stairs once again, but Bella, my dog, was fast asleep, so she had not been on a walk this morning. So where was Vicki?
Ok I thought to myself, she can't be far away, I saw her last night. So as calmly as I can (so not very calm), I walk myself back to her room. My eyes widen as I see the bedroom window open and her curtains flapping in the wind. My heart skipped a beat when I realised I had to tell my family the news. How would I tell Vinny, he looks up to her so much, He would be heart broken. It doesn't take much for him to be off his game, and I really want him to win this season. His football means so much to him, and he would probably never play a game again if he lost today's game. I dont know what to do.
Do you know what to do?