"I have the information on the rune... I'll text you the information I got," Rogers said.

"Alright, I'll get to it as soon as," Winter said.

"Thanks, love," Rogers said.

"No problem, see you later," Winter said and hung up.

Winter looked at Sabine and Jacinda as she put her phone in her back pocket, "Thanks so much for advertising it Winter, we got a lot of customers," Sabine said.

"Oh, don't worry about it, you paid me with beignets," Winter said.

Jacinda smiled and looked at Sabine, "Thank you so much for pushing me, I needed a nudge," Jacinda said.

"Yeah, well, that's what best friends do and I think today, our duo became a trio," Sabine looked at Winter who smiled, "And I also think we proved our business is on fire," Sabine said.

The three women smelt smoke, "Please tell me that's not literal," Jacinda said and they ran into the back to see the kitchen was on fire. 

They tried putting it out, but there are was too much and the fire began to spread, "Sabine! Sabine! Come on!" Winter said and she and Jacinda ran out when they saw Sabine grabbing the cashbox and she turned on the alarm then followed them.

Flashback

Eira returned to Tiana at the castle and she saw Tiana and Eudora talking.

"But, mom, those people, the beggars in Tent Alley and the man who tried to take this from us," Tiana said as she held up her father's medal.

"It was desperation. I've tried to protect you from the realities of what the Kingdom has become. There was no way you could've known," Eudora said.

"So, what, we just look the other way?" Tiana asked.

"All your life, you've been told great stories of your father's successes," Eudora said.

"I failed to someone like him..." Tiana said.

"No, I failed you when I sent you looking. After the way you took action tonight, I realise we already have everything we need, everything our people need," Eudora said.

"Your mother's right," They turned to Eira as she walked up to them, "Your father's legacy isn't the medal, it's in you Tiana... All you have to do is embrace it," Eira said with a smile as Eudora placed the medal on Tiana.

"And what about you Snow?" Eudora asked her.

"One day, I'll take back my kingdom, but I don't know if I'm ready," Eira said.

"A Blanc back on the throne of their kingdom... It'll be a bright day for that," Eudora said.

"I hope so," Eira said with a smile.

End of Flashback

The fire department came and put the fire out in Clucks, Winter drunk water as she walked down the street.

"Winter!" Henry shouted and she looked up to see the worry on his face. The two walked up to each other and embrace each other.

"Hi," Winter said in a soft and weak voice.