chapter 1

I am so exited, Halloween is the best celebration ever, some say Christmas but I say Halloween, all the candy, the treats and the scary costume.

I can't wait a single moment more.

"Chikita? Chikita?" My grandmother called out to me.

"Yes granny." I answered her.

"Come my chikita, it's lunch time."

I love my grandma more than anyone in this world even more than I love my dad and even he knows that.
My grandma is the apple of my eye there is nothing she won't do to make me happy, she is just the best.

"What is for lunch granny?" I asked her.

"My famous scream berry apple pie, your favourite." My granny told me.

"That is why I love you granny." I told her.

"This is 4:12pm, you can't call it lunch any more." My mom told us.

"Fine, come and have some of my famous scream berry apple pie." My granny told me and I giggled.

"Its sad you love her more than you love your amazing dad." My dad complained.

"But you still know I love you, you are my Superman."

"Thank you sweetheart."

You must be wondering why my granny is calling me chikita, my granny loves to call me that because she think its cute but I do not like the name, chikita means small, and I am not small I am and tall but whatever makes my granny happy, if she want to call me chikita I do not mind one bit.

"Hurry with your pie so you can get started on your costume, Halloween is the day after tomorrow." My mom told me.

"No one ever rushes Granny's famous scream berry apple pie." I told her.

The apple pie does not actually scream, my granny and I just call it that.

"So what do you want your costume to be?" My dad asked.

"I want to be a dead bride."

"Ooh, so scary." He told me and I smiled.

"Don't worry Meadow, we will get you the scariest dead bride costume ever." My mom told me.

"Okay mom, I am done with scream pie, I really want to go to the park now."

"I will take you chikita, my dad told me."

"Only granny is allowed to call me that."

"Okay, my sweet Meadow." He corrected himself.

"That's much better." I said with a smile.

"Come on let's go." And with that we went to the park.

When we got to the park it was closed.
"Why is the park closed.?" I asked my dad.

"I do not know sweetheart it is never closed, let's go back home."

"No, I want to go to the park." I told him.

"Okay Darling there is another park in the other side of town let us go home and get the car."

"Okay, I replied him."

"Why are you back so soon, did you not just leave?" My granny asked.

"The park is closed so we want to take the car to the other side of town." I told her.

"Why? My mom asked.
This time my dad answered.

"There is another park there, we will go there."