42. {nerds in a vent}

Começar do início

"just our luck." slater groaned, causing the russian scientists to turn around and look at them in confusion.

"nice going curly!" erica hissed at dustin for leading them there.

"go! shit! shit, shit, shit!" steve pushed them all instantly out of the room.

they pushed through the control room and to the stairs that lead down to the machine. as they went, they dodged all the russians that might jump them.

"go, go, go!"

"we're going, stevie!"

they raced along the catwalk and dustin shoved a scientist in a hazmat suit, screeching in their face.

they made it to the front of the machine and were able to get an up-close view of the gate but dustin was suitably horrified.

"holy shit! holy shit!" he began pacing, "holy shit! shit! holy shit!" he took a long gasp for air before continuing, "holy shit!"

"dustin!" slater patted his face, "calm the hell down!"

snapping out of his trance, dustin spotted the guards coming their way, "guards! go!"

"this way." steve exclaimed, shoving a man out of his way as he dashed down the stairs, "oh, shit! oh, shit!"

"no, no! they've everywhere." slater panicked.

"whoa!" erica moved back.

steve body slammed pulled up barrels into some oncoming guards.

"come on!" he hollered, "go, go, go, go, go!"

the scoops troop sprinted away from the soldiers.

"come on!"

"shit!"

"this way!" robin opened a heavy door and they moved inside, "come on, quick."

"quick, shut it!"

"where's steve?!"

"hold the door!" steve yelled as he got inside, he turned around and managed to slam it shut, "aiden! get here now!"

"no, don't do it." robin pushed slater towards dustin a sn erica before going to help steve.

unfortunately for him, it was only two teenagers against about twenty burly built russian guards.

"here! come on, let's go!" erica pulled up a floor panel and pointed to a ventilation duct next to slater, dustin and herself.

"come on guys!" slater yelled.

steve shook his head, "go! just get out of here!"

erica didn't hesitate before dropping down the vent.

"come on, now!" dustin screamed.

"quick, we're running out of time!" slater chimed.

"no! just go get some help, okay?" steve explained.

dustin pushed slater inside before stepping in himself but before he closed it, he paused to stare at the two teens.

"what are you doing?!"

"go!"

"i won't forget you!" dustin reassured them.

"go!"

slater groaned before pulling his best friend down, allowing him to close the floor panels. just as they departed, the guards were finally able to break the door opening - pushing robin and slater to the ground.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the six were sitting reading magazines when will abruptly stood up, catching his girlfriend's attention.