twenty-four 🔥🔥🔥

Începe de la început

A faint, indecipherable sound reverberated across the way from that same area. She squinted through the darkness as she took a few strides, to better view where she'd heard the noise.

Past the pillar separating the kitchen from the living room, she froze. In the rear, on the bed, Chester was lounging, hands behind his head... as someone went down on him. Coralie couldn't tell who it was, but she visualized a moving outline between his legs, as she dared a few more steps forward. She got a better view of Chester's expression, basked in soft candlelight. His eyes were half-closed, his mouth spread in a smile of ecstasy. He moved one hand to rest it on the back of this stranger's head, shoving his cock deeper into their mouth.

"Chester?" Coralie repeated, coming close enough to be visible.

What the fuck was this? Had he not told her to come up? Had he not seen her, heard her enter? Why was he engaging in oral sex with someone else?

To her surprise, Chester's eyes opened, his gaze found her... and his smile widened. "Hey," he said, patting the other person's head, as if to tell them to stop what they were doing. "Our guest is here."

The person halted their sucking, then got up from their knees. The candlelight, coming from the nightstands littered in candles, exposed her hair, tinted scarlet, trickling over her shoulders and down her back. She turned sideways, revealing her profile—her lengthy, heavily coated eyelashes, a medium-sized nose, puckered lips, a tiny chin. As she spun completely towards Coralie, she brought a vibrant, red-colored fingernail to her mouth and sucked on it.

Fuck, she was gorgeous. Miles of tanned, silky-looking legs held her up, and she spread them to pose before Coralie. A white pair of lacy boy-shorts covered her lower half and compressing her very large breasts was a matching bra. Coralie saw the woman's nipples outlined under the thin fabric, and a slight jolt in her abdomen prompted her to take a stride backwards.

"What... what is this?" Coralie fought to find her voice, but it had slithered somewhere deep into her throat, wrapping around her vocal cords. Was this some joke? A sick game? Had Chester decided to test her jealousy by sleeping with another woman right in front of her? Sure, she had two men in her life already; she wouldn't blame him for being pissed that she'd dragged him into that and sought revenge for it. But this... was cruel, even for him.

The woman cocked her head. "She's..." Gawking at Coralie, she swirled her finger around her tongue—a gesture Coralie used often on Ryan. To see someone else using it roused a passionate anger in Coralie's gut, and against her will, her fists bunched. "Well, I can't tell much under that dress, but I like her curves."

Chester sat up, leaning sideways around the woman to glimpse Coralie. "Hey, hun. This is Lyla." He motioned at the goddess of a lady standing there, ogling Coralie like a juicy fruit. "She's... well, she's a friend who once told me she was interested in having a threesome. With me, and another person of my choice." The candlelight reflected in his jewel-like eyes, revealing his clear lust. He rested comfortably—no shame, no shock, no reaction to the fact that Coralie had walked in on a woman shoving his manhood down her throat.

Coralie gulped. "A threesome." She grasped her purse strap and took another step back. "Why would you... and this is..."

Chester grunted as he stood up and padded over to her. He was in the nude from head to toe, his penis still erect despite Lyla having stopped her work on it. His skin glistened, and though Coralie shuddered at the sight of him, so striking, so tempting, she cloaked her features so he wouldn't take advantage of her attraction to him.

"Cora." He caught her hand before she squirmed out of reach. "A threesome with you. What did you think this was? Some sick torture? No, never. I care too much about you."