28. Spells: Transfigurations

Start from the beginning

Amato Animo Animato Animagus (Animagus Spell): Spell used as part of the process of becoming an Animagus. The incantation has to be recited at sunrise and sundown, every day before the consumption of the Animagus Potion. The incantation is also recited just prior to the consumption of the potion, which has to take place just after a lightning storm starts, and recited while placing the wand's tip over one's heart (pronounced 'ah-MAH-to ah-NEE-moh ah-MAH-toh an-a-MAY-jus').

Avifors: Transforms the target into a bird (pronounced 'AH-vi-fors').

Avis (Bird-Conjuring Charm): Conjures a flock of birds from the tip of the wand. When used to in conjunction with Oppugno, it can be used offensively (pronounced 'AH-viss').

Badgering: Turns things into badgers.

Cauldron to Sieve: Transforms cauldrons into sieves.

Cauldron to Badger: Transforms cauldrons into badgers.

Crinus Muto: Used to transfigure the colour and style of one's hair.

Desk Into Pig: Turns desks into pigs.

Draconifors: Transforms the target into a dragon (pronounced 'drah-KOH-nih-fors').

Ducklifors: Transforms the target into a duck (pronounced 'DUCK-lih-fors').

Ears to Kumquats: Transforms the victim's ears into kumquats.

Epoximise: Adheres one object to another, as if they had been glued together (pronounced 'ee-POX-i-mise').

Evanesce: Vanishes the target (pronounced 'ev-an-ES-key').

Evanesco (Vanishing Spell): Vanishes the target (pronounced 'ev-an-ES-koh').

Ferret to Human: Transforms a ferret into a human.