descriptive writing

my first short story! i hope you enjoy sooooo.........................................................................................................

enjoy ;)

my eyes flashed open.

the cold night beat me senseless with no help from the wind. my hands were frozen, the ground around me was all frost bitten.I din'nt know how i got here but right now i don't care, i felt cold but not from the temperature, something in the pit of my stomach was cold... no, not cold, empty.

it was blood freezing cold, you could tell from the trees. they were speaking somehow, slow whispered wails and cry's of cold naked trees.how can people not hear them? they sounded nothing less then the cry's of a child. i sat up looking at the trees, they seemed to be looking at me, for a moment they were quiet then they whispered among them self.

"why are you talking?" i asked in shaky voice, surly i lost my mind.

"demon!" a tree yelled.

the tree next to it  shushed it then it felt like it turned to me "why are you?" it asked

i was confused but went on with the conversation "i have a mouth"

"yes child but what makes your mouth talk?" it  said, its voice had no tone no clue of it being male or female, sick or healthy. it had a voice without having one, it was talking and being silent all at the same time. no emotion, no high or low pitch, no sign of weather it be trust worthy or deceiving, it was a meaning with unspoken but spoken words. 

"tonsils" i replied not knowing how i knew but i had a feeling i know a lot of stuff i couldn't know till pointed out.

"yes child but what makes your tonsils talk? what gives them the command to make a current noise?"

i was starting to get inpatient, i dint even know which tree i was talking to or if i was talking to the same tree. "your brain! now where is this going! i asked you a simple question and you turned it into a chase the rabbit game! i don't have all day!" i hissed, surprised by the strength in my voice. i have never hissed but i just did it perfectly, like a cat hissing at a dog for messing up its fur.

the trees all laughed. 

why the hell were they laughing? i still dint know where i was or why i was here and they were laughing?!

the same tree shushed them and started not talk again "you have all eternity child. and i cant talk your just listening to my thoughts, no tree can talk nor can a human hear"

human? "if you are just going to riddle me I'm leaving, i don't want to waste my time" i turned to leave.

"Patience child! it is only a riddle to simpletons!"

"that's a riddle in its self! and my name is not child!"

"then what is it!?" it surprised me with strength, not in its voice but around itself, then i was able to pin point where it was, it was to my left in a small clearing, it had to branches going off in different directions making a split. it was giving off a strong sense of power.

i walked closer "my name is"  i said with my head high "my name is..." i couldn't remember "my name is..." i repeated. i had to remember! you cant forget your name! but.. do i have a name?

"you don't remember, do you child?"

"i have a name! just let me think! its on the tip of my tongue..."

"you can think for years and still come up with nothing"

i felt my heart drop then i realized it wasn't beating "why cant i remember?" i asked my voice getting shaky and scared.

"cause your not what you were so it was meaningless to remember."

i was only a few feet away from it "aren't all memories meant to remember?"

"yes child, but the life your going to live you wont need or want memories"

something was wrong, i could feel it, but what? "tree" i said slowly, looking at my feet "what am i?"i looked up

it was silent

"answer me!" i yelled nonexistent tears falling down my unbloodied filled cheeks. "what am i!" it felt like my teeth were growing somehow which only made me more scared. i fell to the ground my head in my hands. nonexistent sobs choked me, i haven't been breathing this whole time, whats going on?

 "you have woken up from a long week's sleep, vampire."

then from the very corner of my eye i saw it, the faint colors of the rising sun pepping out.

"burn demon! burn!" one of the trees yelled.