ꜱᴛᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ || ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

[ᴀ/ɴ: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ (ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ) ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ, ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀʀᴜɪᴄʜɪ ꜰᴜʀᴜᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ᴏᴄꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ.]

________________________________________________________________________________

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

It was afterschool, raining.  Just my luck, I go into the gym and stand in the doorway out of the rain, I see that the boys' volleyball team is practicing, or waiting to practice.  They all turn to look at me, makes sense since I just stumbled in here soaking wet.  I feel a presence behind me as I look up and see a tall boy, im 5'5" and this dude seems like 5'9".  

"Excuse me" he pushes pass me knocking me back outside as he walks through.  I walk back in and go to text my friend, Rin.

"Kageyama why were you late?" A tall, muscle-y dude asks him.  Probably the captain, Daichi.

"Some blond, four-eyed, bastard told me we were meeting in the other gym." He dropped his stuff and shook his head like a dog to dry his hair.  A silver haired boy came over to me.

"Hey are you ok?" He asks, concerned.  

"I'm fine, its just some rain" I ring out my hair outside.  The boy told me his name was Koushi Sugawara, but to call him suga. I introduced myself. "y/n l/n, I'll be out of your hair now." I go to wait by the door but not completely out. A platinum blond haired girl, Rin, walks into the gym looking around. Rin doesn't exactly care about her appearance, she rarely brushes her hair, which is dark brown naturally but she dyes it platinum blond leaving the roots, it doesn't get super tangled though. She has dark makeup with big, messy eyeliner, dark circles, fishnets under her uniform and plain black finger-less gloves.

"There you are y/n." She walks over to me and suga, completely ignoring all the stares on her.  Rin is a second year, full name Rin Hayami, about 5'6" ish, she's in music club, rarely actually attends due to her having multiple little siblings to take care of.  "Aiko already went home, she had to babysit." Aiko usually walked home with me and rin usually because i only lived the next street down while they were neighbors. Aiko was a second year along with Rin. "Ok, I'm ready" I sighed, ready for the rain to get me soaked. again. Then the raven-haired boy, Kageyama, walked over with suga as he had briefly walked off. Kageyama looked to the side and to the ground and muttered.

"Sorry, about knocking you back into the rain" is what he muttered, rin was just deadpanning, as usual, behind her a buzz-cut dude had been staring at her.

"it's fine, its not like you knocked me into traffic" I smiled at him, his face turning a bit red as he saw me. "Yea, whatever" he went off to practice.  "well we should get going, see ya volleyball club." Rin spoke and dragged me away towards the door.  "Don't you guys want umbrellas?" Suga asked us.

"We'll be fine" Rin spoke again as she dragged me out.

[ᴀ/ɴ: ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʀɪɴ ʜᴀʏᴀᴍɪ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴏᴄ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ꜱᴏʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɪᴋᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ]

[ꜱᴏɴɢ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴘɪʟʟꜱ ʙʏ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜱ]