Part 2

Simultaneously, Roddy and Rita were sailing through the sewers of Ratopolis on the Jammy Dodger II dancing to the music of the singing slugs when all of a sudden the missing pet flyer that his owners put up landed on their boat. "What in the blazes could that have fell from" Rita yelled. Roddy picked it up and read it to her: Missing mouse! Name: Roddy St, James. Last seen: Kensington surface. If found please call 902-555-4206.  

"Oh no!" Roddy exclaimed. The family noticed I was gone. I need to go back. "But I thought you were too lonely up there" Rita asked. "I know but they are going to be worried and also I'm worry Sid did something" They quickly headed back to the main floodgate where the sewer lets out to see if they can head back. Just when they got there they saw Sid fall from the sky. "Good to see you me old cream cracker" he called out to Roddy and Rita. "Hey Sid. Why aren't you still in the house?" Roddy asked. "well you see" he started to explain. "Your family bought a big scary cat home and when I tried to run, they noticed I was a dirty rat and flushed me back down." 

Roddy now was feeling homesick and wants to go back to his lavish lifestyle but does not want to leave Rita and all his new friends in the sewer. Then he had and idea "If you take us all back to your house. We can all live together. You, me and Sid" Sid loved this idea (Even more so than Rita) so they decided to start setting up their voyage up-top. They took the Jammy Dodger to the main pipe but this time they did not take it into the main pipe because they did not want to lose it again. Instead they parked the ship in the sewer and walked into the pipe where they took a plastic bag for Rita and Roddy and an umbrella for Sid and they flew out of the main pipe into the sky. 

While Roddy and  Rita were used to this and not worrying about how high they were, Sid was terrified and clinging on to his umbrella"Please put me down I want to go back to the surface" he cried "Oh you little baby" Rita replied.