"So do enlighten me, Adeline. What was that performance with Kol yesterday?" He questioned clenching his fingers around the desk as he looked away.

"Jealous much?" I replied with an innocent smile.

"Oh very, darling...you see here's my problem-

"I can't remember asking?" I interrupted with a look of sarcastic confusion.

"Here's my problem." He replied aggressively "I've — well we've had sex, not that you can forget" he flashed a dazzling smile my way as he walked around the classroom fiddling with textbooks and desks.

"Really? I can't seem to remember?" I spoke rubbing my chin.

"Ooh I'll give you something to remember love now enough with the fucking sarcasm, Roberts." He slammed a book on my desk making me jolt a little in my seat.

"So when I've been inside of you..." he walks over to me and fiddles with the hem of my skirt.

"I'm not a happy man when I see you grinding on top of Kol." He separates my thighs with his hand effortlessly.

"And we don't like a non happy Draco do we Adeline?" He grazed his thumb outside of my panties.

I inhaled a sharp gasp as i jolted my thighs.

I pushed my chair back and shot up to my feet, pressing the tip of my wand just under his chin.

"I thought we'd moved past this point, hey Ade?" He growled clicking his tongue and cocking brow.

"You think you can strut in here and tell me what I can and can't do, Draco?" I hissed pressing my wand an inch deeper into his skin.

"I think I can do just that, sweetheart." He smirked.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed his back against the desk, "that's where you're wrong, sweetheart." I whispered with my mouth next to his ear as I flicked the lobe of his ear with the tip of my tongue letting out a small sigh.

He gulped.

I let go of his chest and sat back in my seat, "now if you wouldn't mind seating yourself somewhere else." Ushering with my hand that he get off my desk.

"You want to be careful how you speak to me you fucking mudbl-"

"This mudblood will speak to you however she likes." I interrupted, acting unbothered by the name flicking pages on my textbook.

A few moments of an uncomfortable silence flicker by.

"Well, are you waiting for a written invitation to leave or?" I smirked as I still looked down at my textbook.

"Fuck you Adeline." he hissed with venom practically dripping of his words.

"Ooo when and where?" I chirped with a wink.

"Knew you wanted another go, all you had to do was ask sweetheart." He smirked devilishly as he flicked the pad of his finger under my chin.

I blushed as I cleared my throat and brought my head down closer to my textbook.

"So Christmas at our manor, Hm?" He questioned.