part 2- "are you michelle"

me and missy started walking to our lessons, while nas and all her "friends" walk off. nas thinks there her friends but really there trying to change her. i miss nas. the way she used to joke around and make us all laugh:/
anyways i walk into my first lesson and rolled my eyes, science what a way to start the day! mr bell can't teach science, i have no idea why he's teaching it .we have a new seating plan, i'm hoping to sit next to missy. the teacher (mr bell) shouts "right year 11, come on settle down"
he says "michelle harper sit here next to jordan wilson" i think to my self jordan wilson i've heard that name before.
some lad comes and sits down next to me and sighs, he says "are you michelle?" i reply with "yeah, you Jordan wilson?" he smirks. missy looks over to me and nods over to jordan, honestly missy thinks i'm going to get with every lad i see. she winks at me, while i roll my eyes. mr bell is one of my favourite teachers i feel like i can tell him any thing, he always helps me with my work since i'm shit at it. it's nearly half way through the lesson and i've tried my hardest to do my best in this lesson. hayley comes over to me, and says she needs to "borrow a pencil" really she's just come over to chat. "did you hear that mrs keene's daughter has come into school drunk!"
"really ! didn't even know she had a daughter" mr bell shouts "hayley! Michelle! get back to your seats and for gods sake STOP talking" Jordan laughs to himself. "what you laughing at?" i whisper "you." he says "me!"
"yeah your funny"he says. "right" i say as i roll my eyes.
mr bell announced "swap books with the person sat next to you"
jordan slams his book right on top of mine. "what was that for?" he just stares right into my eyes. "jordan!" i say as i hit him on the arm. Jordan backed away and suddenly went silent.i was curious why. the bell went and everyone suddenly got up of the chairs, mr bell says "jordan wait back for 5" he waits at his chair,while everyone rushes out into the corridors. "add me on snap later" i wink as i walk away. in my head i was thinking omg why did i do that, do i seem like a slag ugh . walking out of the class i see nas and i start walking with her, we don't stop talking when we're together then i see aliya and her gang coming towards us and they stare at me as if saying to leave. i walk away feeling sad. i just want missy where is she? i burst through the toilet door and sitting down i look through pictures of me nas and missy . a tear drop falls onto my phone as i wipe it away i get a notification. jordan wilson has added you. i smile.
i walk out of the bathroom and head to my next lessons.
at lunch i see missy and i feel happy again, we sit down and she tells me all the gossip about cory and riz, honestly i couldn't care less but i pretend i do for missy. "what about that jordan eh he's supposed to be trouble ?" i reply with "missy! i just sat next to him nothing has even happened, you look to closely into things" jordan wilson is typing...
missy exclaims "Bet that's him, it is isn't it,omg michelle!" "missy it isn't him, stop!" we both laugh as we head to our last lessons.
we have double science.

hope you enjoyed this will be updating really soon , got so many good ideas !!! what's your thoughts on michelle? what's your thoughts on jordan ?