Chapter one

Eclipsa POV:

Humming a small tune, I pulled a shirt and a pair of shorts from the closet before closing it and turning around to look at an six year old boy.

"Okay, let's get you dressed, Conner." I said as I helped him get dressed.

"What are we doing today, Mama?" Asked Conner as I put his shirt on over his head.

"We're going to go visit my mother and my sister." I said, as he looked at me.

" So we're visiting Grandma and auntie." He said, as I nodded my head.

"Yes, but don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen. Maybe a small fight between me and my sister but nothing else." I said, as I patted his head.

"Okay." He said as I started putting his shoes on. Once I was done, I grabbed my phone, wallet and a pill bottle.

"Okay, let's go." I said before grabbing Conner's hand and walking out the door.

Time skip:

Arriving at a giant mansion, I opened the gate and walked in with Conner, before walking up to the front door and ringing the front door as we waited for someone to let us in. We stood there for two minutes before a butler opened the door and let us in.

Walking in, I saw two familiar women. My mother has short black hair in a pixie cut, with green eyes and a slim figure.

My sister has mid length platinum blond hair, red eyes, a small waist, and shapely figure. She pointed a perfectly pedicured nail at me.

"Why are you here?" She questioned with clear distaste, before taking a sip of her booze. Might I mention that it is currently 11 am. It's to early to be drinking, but it's never to early or to late to be drinking to my sister.

"Last time I checked, I didn't need an excuse to visit, but if you must know, it's one of the days we were both free to see each other." I said, with a fake smile.

I didn't want to be here as much as she didn't want me to, but the agreement was that we had to visit them at least once a month.

My sister, Amelia, tsk'ed before turning and walking away, as my mother looked at Conner in disgust, before looking at me.

"Did you have to bring him again?" She asked, showing no sign of disgust towards me, that she had for my son, which ticked me off a lot.

"Yes, I did. I've brought him during all of our previous visits, and I'm not stopping now." I said, as she frowned.

"I still don't get why you to keep that boy. You're a deity and he's just a mist-" " I swear if you finish that sentence you're not going to live to see the next sun rise." I said, quickly cutting her off.

Furrowing her brows, she was going to say something when we suddenly heard a scream, my sister's scream and the sound of something shattering, before there was a bright light that blinded us as everything faded to black.

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I stared up at the night sky. Sitting up, I looked around and found Conner laying a few feet away from me.

Picking him up, I placed him in my lap as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Where are we?" I whispered, before reaching into my pocket and pulling out a pill bottle. This bottle was filled with specially made pills that can switch someone's gender. I use these when I don't feel like using magic to do it. Popping one into my mouth, I swallowed it dry. Feeling my body change, I checked my hair and nodded when I found that it was drastically shorter.

Just Conner being adorable 💗

Standing up I made my way through the forest we had ended up in, and made my way towards a noodle cart that was just outside of a city

Standing up I made my way through the forest we had ended up in, and made my way towards a noodle cart that was just outside of a city. Luckily Conner had woke up before we arrived, so we both ordered something. Looking for a place to sit, we decided to sit at a bench with a boy with burgundy hair, red eyes with a bamboo muzzle and a girl with black hair that faded to orange and pink eyes with a sword strapped to her waist.

"Excuse, is it okay if we sit here?"