🅟🅡🅞🅓🅘🅖🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨

ابدأ من البداية

i got everything i wanted...

𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓

a fine flaxen shade of pale blonde, although in certain lighting her hair appears more golden, in others, more silvery it is mainly due to her hair that people remark she has an extraordinary resemblance to that of her mother. kora's hair is quite curly naturally and usually either styled in some form of braided bun, or with parts of it pulled and pinned away from her face, the rest of it being left down. for the most part, she is pretty good with keeping her hair, as with the rest of her look relatively put together, clean and organized. still every now and then, she just won't bother and in this cases, her hair would usually be pulled back in a simple messy updo. a lot of it though, depends on the day and the image she needs to convey. when, just cooped up in her room on her own kora isn't likely to spend time doing anything fancy to her hair. if actually meeting with other people, okay then she'll spare more time into her appearance. this isn't out of any vanity, but rather a need to come across as meticulous and composed. 

𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔

an icy blue shade that matches the whole 'wintery' aesthetic vibes kora has going for her, what with her light hair and pale skin. they are similar in shade to what her mother's were, but the shape of them matches that of her late father, and therefore uncle by extension given the two men were twins. apart from a bit of concealing powder to hide any dark, lack of sleep induced circles, kora is not much the fan of eye makeup now. when younger, she didn't have such an opposition to it, seeing it as just another way to express her sense of style, another part of an ensemble to plan. now, she finds it fairly frivolous to spend time doing so. also, kind of pointless. she is a young lady from a high borne family, having no need nor want to "attract a suitor," really, as long as she doesn't look too dead inside outwardly there is little to no purpose for her to bother with makeup. 

𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔/𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

kora has her ears pierced and that is it as far as piercings go. markings wise, she doesn't have much of any freckles. she has a few light scars here and there, from instances when younger whether that's roughhousing around too much or accidents in the snow. she has no notable physical scars of any sort that tell any stories of significance, for the most part remaining remarkably unmarked and unblemished. not so say she hasn't been through some hardships, but they aren't ones of the visible kind. all her trials and tribulations of the past year, in which there's been quite a few, are not of the physical realm. and so, any scars she might have, are not ones that can be visibly seen, being mental if anything else. 

𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

5'4"

𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎