Two

Change

"You know (Nickname), you've been becoming out going lately"

Ye Qiu stated, making you look at him as you both started eating your lunch.

"Hmmm? Really?"

You stated, oblivious to the change happening in you

"Yeah, lately you're opening up and talking to our batch mates, I mean, you've always been talkative. Only when it comes to game"

You blush at his words, making the guy chuckle as he watch you struggle for reply

"But I guess that part of you haven't change at all"

"What part?"

You pout at him, taking another bite of your lunch

"The easily-get-flustered part"

He smile at you, and you pout at him.

Everything about him reminds you of him. Well they're twins after all. And it's been a while since meet them because of your finals coming. Heck you even miss Mumu right now. Having to meet the little sister of Su Muqiu is one of the cutest moment of your life.

Knowing what the two have been through was enough for you to keep them in check when you have time, mostly when you came to visit to them and when you come to play with them.

But lately they've been fine, plus the fact that they've been scouted by the association.

That includes you, you who has two accounts. Ever since the dream for the unspecialized have been crushed by the glory update, you manage to be convinced by Su Muqiu and Ye Xiu, to change to other class.

In the end you didn't quit on your account, it was your first one after all. Arcane was the username of your unspecialized, Winter Arcane your second account, now main account is named after your first, is a Mage.

But unlike the other two, you refuse to become a pro player. You don't want to become a player, what you want to become is a sponsor by the time you graduate, so now all you can do was to support them. They respect it, of course.

Once again, just by looking at Ye Qiu was enough to make you remember of Ye Xiu. You don't know when it started, after getting to know him for months, you can't help but to admit having a crush on him. Specially every time you look and sometimes accidentally touch his hand, it send shiver down your spine and release butterflies on your stomach.

"Ye Qiu?"

"Yeah?"

He look up from his food to you, still chewing.

"I met your twin"

For a moment, his eyes went wide.

"I uhm, remember that one time i ditch my class because my prof is absent and went to some net shop to play that Glory?"

He nod, eyes still wide

"He was right beside him, and I didn't notice it at first because I was so distracted on his fingers --"

"You still hav--"

"hush"

You stated, cheeks flushing

"So as I was saying I didn't notice him at first but when I did I thought he was you and turns out I was wrong"

"I guess you almost turn tomato in embarrassment"

You pout at his words, cheeks still red as he guess right about it

And then it finally snap at him.

"You meet my twin?"

You nod

"where? I badly need to talk to him!"

In the end you did, you told both of them to meet at the park as you together with Muqiu and little Mumu wander around, giving her her favorite ice cream as you try to distract her and of course, have fun with her.

"So when do you plan to tell him?"

He felt a hand of your shoulder as you are currently sitting on the bench with the sibling both beside you.

You felt your cheeks stinging, a blush creeping on it.

"Tell Ye Xiu what?!"

"Yeah, tell me what?"

You and Muqiu end up looking at the said person

You quickly stand up,

"How did it go?"

The only responded you get was a shrug, but somehow you felt relief enough to calm you down.

"I see"

You smile at him before going beside him and mindlessly he drape his arm around your shoulder pulling you close into him.

You felt your cheeks burning but bit the inside of your cheeks. But the feeling of someone holding your hand was enough to snap you back in thoughts.

You look down, seeing little Mumu holding your hand with a smile on her face. She was a couple of years younger than you but she is absolute beauty at a very young age you can't help but to admire.

You felt a dip on your shoulder causing you to look to Ye Xiu only to realize he was pulled by Muqiu, causing you to let out a chuckle.

Then you realize, you want to treasure this moments, after all.

You only have a year left till you flew to another country.