My mom brought me a steaming cup with tons of sugar added in it. I smiled and and took a sip. The rich taste woke me up in no time.

For a minute, everything seemed normal. It was picture perfect, my dad and I drinking coffee while my mother made pancakes. I felt like nothing was wrong with me, and that there wasn't a vicious man out in the world who was planning to capture me for the second time.

I felt free in the house, like nothing could get me.

But then I looked to the glass door that led to the backyard. Julian could come soaring in anytime he wanted... right?

"Dad," I said, still staring at the window.

"Yes Raven?" He replied.

"Please tell me you have this house guarded, so nobody can come in,"

"Of course honey. I have perimeter guarding around the house, and most parts of the street. If Julian or Celia comes, we'll know,"

"That's... good," I sighed with relief. "Speaking about the pack, where are they?" Nobody was downstairs and I haven't seen a single soul other then my parents. Pack houses had maids and servants too, right? So where were they?

"They're all out of the house. I asked them to give us some privacy. And Raven, we also need to discuss what we're going to tell the pack about what happened when you were with Julian. I know they're going to be curious," He explained.

Mom set a plate of pancakes in front of me. I dug in. As I chewed my pancakes I thought about what to tell the pack. In a minute or so I came up with the conclusion.

"Nobody gets to know that I was abused. Nobody. I don't want anyone to know," I ordered. This was going to stay a secret that I'd take to the grave with me.

My mother frowned. "Why not?"

"Because. It's going to be like a pity party," I told her. Whenever somebody spoke to me, I didn't want to see the pity in their eyes or hear it in their words. I wanted to be treated normally, I didn't want anybody to know my personnel secrets. Sure, it would give proof that Julian's a sadistic man, but I still didn't want to tell.

"I understand. It's your choice," My mother squeezed my hands and my father gave me a warm smile. I was glad they were on board with everything.

"I'm going to go make a phone call, to the witches," My father said, and left the kitchen.

"Do you want to take a shower?" My mother asked. I nodded my head. "I'll show you my room and you can use the bathroom in it, and I'll leave you some clothes on the bed,"

We both got up and headed upstairs. My mother lead me into her room. I hardly acknowledged how beautiful the bedroom was, instead I eagerly got inside the bathroom and locked my self in and took off my clothes.

The warm water felt nice. I stayed under the hot water for 5 minutes before I actually started cleaning my body. It was just so calming.

After I was out of the shower I grabbed the clothes and tried them on. My mother had gotten me black tights to wear under the short dress. I thanked her silently, because I knew I didn't want to show skin. It reminded me too much of how Julian made me dress up in skimpy clothing.

The dress had a bright red rose pattern on it, and it fit perfectly, hugging my waist gently. I brushed my hair and let it fall down my back. Julian had rarely let me get a haircut, which is why my hair nearly went down to my hips.

I inspected myself in the ceiling to floor mirror and smiled. I didn't look so broken.

Remembering the way to the kitchen, I went there to find my parents talking about the witches. From what I could make out they were coming in one and a half hours.