"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh Inir, I see y/n put you back together, " Ace smiled.

"yep cause she's the best, " Inir smiled.

"Morning," Yawned a tired Y/n.

"Wow you look awful today, did you get any sleep?" Ace asked.

"No, and I didn't feel like arguing with Inir today. Have you seen Idia or Ortho? " Y/n sighed.

"Yeah, I think-"

"Inir!" Shouted a young voice, and a flash of white and blue.

"There he is?" Y/n yawned.

"Hi, Ortho, " Inir Smiled as she hugged to robot boy, " is Idia outside today?"

"No, just me, but I saw that you were in school so I came over to play some more," Ortho said with a cheery smile, " If that's okay with Y/n, "

"Just please be gentle, I don't think I can handle another all-nighter to fix Inir," Y/n said tiredly.

"Okay," they both said as they ran off.

------------

(Location- courtyard)

"Are you sure you're going to make it through the day?" Duece asked with a worried tone as he helped Y/n walk straight.

"I can't fall behind-behind on.. on the," Y/n nodded off.

"Prefect Y/n, what in the world happened to you," Said a very smooth voice.

"Oh no," Y/n groaned as she looked up to see Vil staring down at her.

"Y/n have you slept at all, you have bags under your eyes, and your skin looks all dried up," Vil said as he poked and prodded at her face.

"I had to put Inir back together, so no sleep," Y/n said simply.

"Oh no, you shouldn't push yourself. You'll ruin your health," Rook gasped at the sight of Y/n's tired face.

"Epel please Take Y/n back to her dorm to get proper rest," Vil said simply.

Epel nodded and Helped Y/n back to the ramshackle dorm to rest. The moment Y/n rested her head she was out like a light.

-----------

The night quickly came and Y/n found it hard to sleep knowing that her sleep was very thrown off, so she decided to take a night stroll around the school. As she made her way to the main route of the great 7. As she walked past the statues she noticed a familiar shut-in heading her way.

"Oh, good evening Mr. Idia," Y/n smiled as she curtsied slightly.

"Ahh! O-oh it's you Y/n. good evening, but what are you doing up so late?" Idia stuttered.

"My sleep is completely out of wack, so I'm just walking around. What are you up too, must be something important," Y/n wondered aloud.

"I've ordered my favorite manga's newest print... along with the spacial mini colored papers, but why is it not delivered by the release date!?" Iida ranted.