"Strategy meeting?" Legolas asked.

"Yes. To discuss rules and taboos in the war." I told him.

"Maa... Will you be going to the meeting?" Abhimanyu asked. Adrika looked up for the first time.

"Of course. I want you boys to do me a favor. My evening worship will be incompleted if I am not returned until late night." She said.

"We will do it Maa." Prativindhya said.

"Good. Aadi knows the procedure." She said.

General POV

They all could feel she was disturbed. Maybe the strategy meeting was troubling her. Dritadyumn decided to ask her and went to her chamber. There wasn't any restrictions going into her chamber but this time he wished he could have informed her. She was on the floor crying. Her clothes were untidy, hair in a mess. She was in a lot of pain but he could not see any sign of wound. He ran to her picked up the clothes and wrap it around her body before holding her up.

"Aarr... Aary... " Her words were not clear. Pain was draining her energy.

"Adrika.. Adrika.. It's me. What happened.. He.. " He was about to call for help but..

"No... Dr... Drita.. Dritadyumn... No.. Sea... Seal.. Door.. No.. No one.. See.." She stuttered her words. He shut the door.

"Adrika.. Adrika don't close your eyes.. Tell me what to do.. Adrika." He said desperately. It was physically exhausting to him see her like that.

"Potion... Po.. Potion box.. " She said panting. He ran to her table to fetch the potion box. There were tiny bottles of potion inside it.

"Which one?" He asked.

"Clear.. Clear one.." She said. "On.. One.. Drop of... Dark.. Blue.. It's poison.. Don't ov.. Overdose.. Me..." She finished. His hands trembled. He couldn't possibly do it. He was no potioner. He wasn't steady in such situation like Nakul. That moment for the first time he hoped Nakul was there for Adrika instead of him.

"Do.. Do it Dritadyumn.. I can't b... Pain..." She said.

"I am trying... Please..." He yelled.

"I'm not d... I'm not dying Dritadyumn.... St.. Stop panicking.. Just.. The pain...." Her words were becoming slower. He carefully put one drop of blue liquid in the clear Vail and made her drank this. We waited for her to stabilized. He sat cautiously in front of him to see what changes happening to her. She seemed a little alright.

"I should call Nakul..." He said.

"No.. Don't tell him. I'm glad it's you who found me." She said.

"In different circumstances I would be so flattered. But now you need someone who knows about this. And sadly that happens to be your husband." He said. Adrika gave a weak smile.

"You are impossible." She said. He chuckled.

"Will you tell me what happened to you?" He asked.

"Do I have a choice?" She asked.

"Absolutely not." He said.

"It's a medical condition Dritadyumn. Nothing life threatening. I'm taking potions to keep it under control. I can heal it but it will take time and complete bed rest. Which we can't afford right now. Maybe after the war." She said in a tired voice. Dritadyumn felt like she wasn't being completely honest with him. But he didn't argue instead keep a mental note to inform Nakul about it doesn't matter what Adrika says. He was about to say something while they heard