Intro

So lets talk, this is my very first story. I know I am not an expert at writing but I love reading Draco x Reader, Draco fan-fics, etc. so I decided why not give it a try and write one.

This story will have:

sex
drugs
alcohol
language
degrading
teasing
edging
CNC kinks
ties
gagging
choking
knife play
blood
dominance/submission
rape
abuse
BDSM
toys
self harm
suicide talk

And a shit ton more so prepare yourself and don't read if some of these things possibly bother you.

And one more thing NONE OF YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED FOR WHAT YOU LIKE! I DONT WANT ANYONE SHAMING OTHERS OR THEMSELVES BECAUSE WE CANT HELP IT. Having kinks are fine we're all human okay? okay good🙂
--------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own any any of the Harry Potter characters in the story all credits go to J. K. Rowling. I will say I own Valentine's mother but she won't really be in the story cause I'm saying she left when Val was little, and maybe she'll met her later if I even continue this story. The only characters I own are Valentine, Liam, and Noah.

I am making Liam Sallow Valentine only friend growing up, they met through their fathers but split when she went to an all girls school, they reunited once she was moved to Durmstrang and when she was taken out Liam went with her, he wont be transferring till a few days after. Liam will arrive in the chapter "First Day". I am also making another friend, Noah, he will be part of the friend group and he went to Hogwarts all his life becoming friends with Draco, Enzo, Blaise, Onyx, and soon enough Val along with Liam.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am including  Lorenzo Berkshire and Onyx De Loughrey they are both fictional characters in the story "Filthy" on Wattpad by "Babynaomi". I do not own this character and all credits go to the amazing writer of Filthy, loved it :)

----------------------------------------------------------

I am not going based off of the movies or books just going along with what I think sounds good. I am letting you choose whatever age you want everybody to be and what you are comfortable with because I want them in third year, but I am not comfortable with having smut while they are 13-16.

Val was raised by her father Severus Snape, I am not changing Snape in any way even if he has a kid. I will not make him soft for Valentine so yeah. Snape is going to be serious, he wont show lovey dovey and happy emotions, he will be protective, forcing, and strict. Their back story is her mother left when she was young so she never met her, i'm going to say she's kept her mother's last name Carson so that she has a part of her mom. Also her nickname or what friends call her is V, or Val.

Valentine Snape:

-half-blood

-slytherin

-h/c and h/l dark brown and a lil below the shoulders

I am not making her a good innocent and quiet girl because first off if it were me that is definitely not how I act. I am making her intimidating, hard to get, sarcastic, bad bitch, persuasive, a flirt, and last but not least confident. She will not be shy and sweet to everybody, I am also making her somewhat like Draco's characteristics for example: she is feisty, cunning, ambitious, bold, kinky :), and charming. She will not be a soft girl and beg for people she lets them come to her, which will make this story spicy since Malfoy is the same way.

Her friend group: Onyx, Blaise, Enzo, Draco, Liam, and Noah

They are all pure-blood and Slytherins, V is the only non pure-blood but nobody has a problem with that but Malfoy.

Without further adieu lets jump in <3

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I'm back and updating a few things. I want you to know that the first 3-4 chapters are really bad because I started this as a joke and didn't really know how to write in a certain pov, but trust me it's gets better so please don't quit right away, give it a chance! Again I really didn't think anyone would read but i'm actually getting readers so I'm trying update some rusty areas.