TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I'm kinda upset because I need to go to a business trip in China for my new business collaboration with Mr. Zhang, I don't want to leave Y/N alone at the house cause it's too dangerous for her to stay there alone- I wanted her to come with me but I know that Y/N  wouldn't enjoy there. I planned to surprised her at her birthday tomorrow but tomorrow is my schedule for leave, maybe I'll just have her some flowers and sweet hand written letter.

Someone suddenly knock on the door and my secretary went inside "What is it?" I asked coldly and looked at her.

"Ms. Jennie Kim wants to talk to you Sir" she replied firmly, what does that fucking Jennie wants?!

"Tell her to leave" I commanded and she walk out.

I already broke up with Jennie after she nearly killed Y/N, I don't want Jennie to treat Y/N like that she has no rights to do that to my wife. And I also found out that she just using me for money and she cheated me for almost a year, I know I was dumb to love a girl like her but I did regret it.

The door suddenly opened loudly and Jennie went inside like an angry cat "Taehyung, why aren't you answering my phone calls?!" She hissed.

"Why would I answer a phone call from a gold digger like you?" I answered without looking at her.

"Is that what you think about me? What about Y/N? I know she's also a gold di—"

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY WIFE! You know what? You should just accept the fact that I don't love you anymore and you're a total gold digger, you doesn't deserve any love from a man" I shouted at her and she just froze in a minute.

"Get out of my office now! Or I'll send you in prison?!" I hissed.

"Okay fine! I'll make sure that you'll regret of what you said and I'll make sure that someday you're mine again!" She said and walked out.

And I'll make sure that she'll suffer hell before she'll  owned me.

Y/N's POV:

"Promise me you'll attend my wedding" Lisa said and pouted like a child.

I chuckled "yes I will!" I promised and hug her for the last time.

"Bye Y/N!!" She said and waved, I waved back and smiled at her. She quickly went to her car and drove off, I looked at her car until it disappeared.

I went back inside and clean all the mess we done, me and Lisa actually watched some horroy movies and snacks I prepared is all around the area. After sweeping around I throw myself on the couch and released a victorious sigh because of cleaning all the mess. I heard the front door opened and closed, I quickly stood up to see Taehyung.

I quickly ran to him and hug him tight "How was your work my dear husband?" I greeted him and he kissed me on the forehead.

"Still fine, how about you?" He asked.

"My bestfriend Lisa came by and we watched horror movie that's all" I answered and broke the hug. His boxy smile appeared  and I kissed him on the cheeks "I love you" I muttered.

"I love you more" he replied and we just stared at each other for a couple of minutes until he broke the Ice "I have something to tell you" he blurted.

"What is it?" I replied, we went to the living and sat in the couch.

"I'm going to a business trip for weeks and I want you to take care of the house" he said, business trip? So he's not here for weeks.