the arrest

(This song is asome and perfect for this chapter)
Rash's POV
I was just chasing a player around the alleys  because I didn't want them to find willow. 'How fast is this player' I thought. The player gave the batteries to doggy I didn't want to get shocked so I ran away. "Maybe I'm safe here" I said to my self. I was in the building near were I spawn.
Officer doggy's pov
'Were is he' I thought. "I looked every where and I can't find him" I said to myself. I look in the last building and found him. "Found you rash" I said to him. "What did i do wrong this time" he said to me. I didn't answer him instead i shocked him. "I'm sorry rash you are a good kid but you teamed up with willow" I whispered to him.
Rash's POV
I heard the door to willow opened  I wanted to get up but officer doggy tied me to a pole in the building I was hiding in. "NO WILLOW"i screamed. My eyes started to tear up I didn't want to lose her, she was the only one I had left in my life.
Pandy pov
I was walk to alleys to meet up with rash and willow  but when I got there rash was tied up and willow was gone I untied rash and he told me what happened.
Rash's POV "we need to find willow pandy we need to go now" I said to her gitting up off of the floor.

T.b.c
250 words wow