Shiv. Who the hell is there.. he irk getting up from the bed .. anika giggle to seeing his frustrated face..

Shiv. Dont make fun of me for god sake his nose flare and he left to open the door...

Shiv. Wtf malika who knock at someone's door in mid night

M. Wo i was feeling scared in my room and

Shiv. And you wanted to sleep in my room....

M. Nhi ma wo

Ani.  Shiv who is there she spoke trying to close the button which she itself had opened  when she heard her voice..she comes near shivaay and peck his cheek..

Ani. What's wrong shivaay she spoke back hugging him.. malika fums when she saw her disheveled state.. she is looking full mess of romance right now whom someone was chewing with love...

M.  What what's happening here..

Ani. Erm nothing just we had started but a bitch barked between it and disturbed us.. shivaay burst into laughter hearing her..

M.. What's wrong with you shivaay..

Shiv. I I'm sorry its just i couldn't control myself.. my bad I'm sorry ..

Ani. Malika i think now you should go now. Its not good to peep in a married couple room...

Shiv. She is right malika go and sleep.. even we are tired.. isn't ani.. anika nods kissing his back..shivaay smile and peck her hand..

M.  Good night shivaay

Shiv.  Good nyt he smiles and shut rhe door on her face making her more angry...

Ani. I dont understand why she always poke in our lives.. she is just so irritating... but shivaay didnt bother about what she is saying and continue placing kisses on her neck area to down to cleaves...

Ani. Mmm shiv. She moan running her fingers in his soft thick hair...

Shiv. Ani

Ani. Hmm

Shiv.  Tomorrow there is surprise for you.. he spoke kissing her forehead

Ani. Which surprise

Shiv.  Its surprise so i cant tell you.. he winks

Ani. This is not done shivaay..  now  till i dont get to know suspense will keep poking me..

Shiv. Just wait for few hours then I'll let you know..hmm

Ani. Ok she pout hugging him tightly...Shivaay smiles snd placed loads of kisses on her head giving her goosbumps in her stomach...

In morning

Shivaay is sleeping with open mouth well anika is laying on top of him snoring acutely when sun light disturb their sleep.  Shivaay growl and turned his face another side hiding it under anika's hair.  Meanwhile anika opens her eyes and  kept her chin on his chest looking at his cute face.. she caresses it with her hand and kisses his nose lovingly..

Shivaay smile in sleep snd Hugged her waist making her startled. She giggle and peck his lips which soon turned into kiss when shivaay took her under him and started sucking her lips he pushed her hair   back and smooch her lips with full of passion

Ani.  Mmm shiv she moan between kiss and hugged his neck shivaay smile and thrust his tongue inside her mouth after roaming in all corner od her mouth he part away and peck her lips again

Shiv.  Good morning

Ani.  Morning she gave him a cutest expression melting his heart down...

Shiv. Btw i never thought that my wife will be bold like this

Ani. You got to know now so just keep remember it

Shiv.  I will remember your every first thing.  Like our first kiss first meet and even first make out he whispered in her ear making her beetroot red..

Ani. Cheapra she giggle hitting his shoulder...

Shiv.  Just for you he winks grabbing her lips in his....

Ani. Ok get up now i need to take bath as its already late

Shiv. Why dont we save the time by bathing together

Ani. But up she pushed him and run inside od washroom locking the door with bang

Shiv. Jhali. He rub his back of neck and got busy to waiting for her..

In evening

Anika   is getting ready in that dress which shivaay given him when rudra and prinku enters there..

Ru. Ahu seems like someone is going some where.. he winks teasing her..

Ani. Yep me and shivaay are going somewhere... she blush lookind down..

 she blush lookind down

Pri. Aww my bhabi is looking so cute while blushing..

Ani. I'm not blushing she spoke biting her lips being nervous

Ru. I can see this bhabi.  Btw if you need any of tip then let me know ive loads od experience of dates. He winks earning smile in return

Ani.  I dont need any one suggestion i know my shiv have planned something good for us

Ru. Wow when baghbillah changed into my shiv..

Ani. Shut up rudra I'm going she just blush and run out from there saving further embarrassment.

Ani. Khana ji where is shivaay

K. Mam sir asked me to bring you. He is waiting for you there..

Ani. Oh ok she got sad to not find him here and set in the car  being disheartened...but soon smiles erupted on her face when she think about his surprise and changing which slowly slowly coming in him with passing time... she cant believe they came so far. That anika and shivaay who used to fight today they both are together and thinking to continue their life with each other.. she never thought that she will love someone but now she is doing and that also immensely...

Ani. I love you shivaay she whispered caressing his face in her phone .

On beach Khana stopped the jolting her out of her dream

K. Mam we been reached...

Ani. O thank you khana ji. 

K. Its ok mam. Just go straight you will find shivaay sir

Ani. Ok she got down from car snd exhale breath feeling nervous.. she just praying that everything goes smoothly because whenever she feel happy something happens bad... but right now she shrugged her thoughts and starter walking on red carpet... with passing steps her breath is getting heavy.. her palms are being sweaty. Nervousness is filled in her veins. Suddenly a big smile erupted on her face when she saw shivaay standing in the distance.. she about to go further when she stopped on her track to seeing hugging someone...

Shiv.. i love you i can't imagine my life without you.m i love you soo much anika stumble back as these words slipped out of his mouth..she never thought that shivaay can do this to her.. that person who was kissing  her till last nyt now he is hugging someone else  confessing his love for her .

Precap.. gun shot

Target 200 votes unlimited comments

Heart_wrencher_girl