The two didn't converse any further as they heard the door slide open once again. A spike of excitement shown on (Y/n)'s face as she prepared for Midoriya to step through the door. However, it vanished as quickly as it had appeared though once a familiar blond walked into the room instead. A deep frown settled on the teenagers face, taking the twins by surprise as she radiated an uncharacteristic aura. They looked to eachother in confusion before looking at the male whom (Y/n) glare was focused on, landing on none other than Katsuki Bakugo.

Said male was analyzing the classroom—the usual irritated expression on his face—before he made eye contact with the smaller medium. His eyes widened for a split second before narrowing down into an equally intimidating glare that screamed, 'The fuck are you looking at?' And (Y/n) expected him to yell at her; To start an argument in the middle of the room and cause a scene. But he didn't. To both of their surprises, the hothead only scoffed at the female and walked off, choosing a seat near the front and putting his bag down.

(Y/n) let her heated gaze linger for a while longer before she felt the stinging sensation of Eros overheating on her left hand and Agape tightening slightly on her right. Huffing, the (h/c) haired female flexed her fingers in response and began to calm down.

"So...what's his deal?" Shin had broke the tense silence left in the air with a question. The siblings had floated infront of (Y/n)'s face, Hito grinning as they had flipped upside-down, making silly faces and messing with her hair in a childish attempt to cheer her up.

The medium let out a small giggle and shook her head, swatting at her floating locks as they moved to block her vision. "Nothing. He used to go to my middle school, that's all." She lied, saving Katsuki from any further torment. The girl knew that if the twins caught wind of biter feelings she held toward the blond, they'd replicate them ten-fold. Sure it'd be amusing at the start, but the brothers had no self-restraint when it came to their 'pranks.' The scar behind her left ear was a healthy reminder of that—lets just say it was a snowball fight to remember.

Setting her attention back to her phone, the teen messed around with the gadget until her green-haired friend showed up.

====

"Please remove your feet off of the desk!"

The sudden outburst of noise had drawn (Y/n)'s attention back to her surroundings. As her (e/c) eyes flickered to the source, she witnessed Katsuki receive a scolding from Iida, though it was obvious he wasn't paying the navy-haired male any mind. Smirking, the blond only pushed his foot further onto the desk as scoffed. "Hah?"

"Don't you think that's rude to our upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?!" Iida asked, his irritation growing as Bakugo didn't even budge. Laughing in his face, Katsuki asked Iida what school he'd gone to previously, managing to fit an insult into the question. Rolling her eyes at her classmate's usual antics, (Y/n) huffed through her nose and shifted her gaze across the room, where she noticed the door slide open.

The medium felt her eyes widen and a smile grew on her face as she recognized the boy on the other side. Though, she wasn't the only one who noticed a new presence.

"You..."

Several heads turned to Izuku's direction as the door had fully opened, taking said male by surprise from the sudden attention. Gripping his yellow backpack, the freckled male quickly averted his eyes to the ceiling while a light blush covered his cheeks. "A-ah! Uh, Go-good morning!" He stuttered out to the class, only making (Y/n)'s smile grow wider as she began to rise from her seat. Simultaneously, Iida had also begun his stride to the green-haired teenager, reaching the destination faster than the hyper medium. Though, she wasn't too far behind him as the two engaged into conversation.