1

Third person POV

A leg hung off the covers of the yellow bedsheets. The bed splattered with black and white lightning bolts. A body stayed on the rest of the bed, motionless. Kaminari shot his head up right when his alarm clock went off in excitement remembering what day it was. It was probably a day everybody looked forward to, they would get to play capture the flag. I know, for once a normal school activity. Kaminari may not have been the best, like Bakugo, or Todoroki, but working with his classmates always made it fun.

Flashback

"Alright class.. I know you all worked very hard on those mid term exams.. I was thinking, tomorrow we will have a breather." He paused and took a deep breath getting prepared for the rumble and noise that's about to come after his "speech".
"Tomorrow is a sports day, and you will all participate in the play of capture the flag with class 1-B, don't forget that this still counts as part of your grade, and also partici-" the cacooned man got caught off by the celebratory of the students. Iida tried calming everyone down for "such childish behavior!" It may have been childish, but everybody needed a break sometimes. It was such a relief from all the stress that had gotten thrown at everybody the past week.

Flashback ends

Kaminari yawned letting his hand fly out the blanket, and smacking his phone, trying to turn the alarm off. It probably felt like trying to press the tiny circle with the x in it at the corner of the free game adds, or wattpad adds. The blonde then got out of bed feeling heavy, and hard to walk with the odd weight on his chest. *Must have been all that Chinese food* He shuffled his feet to his drawer and grabbed new boxers, his tie, shirt, jacket, pants, and socks. The blonde put the socks on in his floor, leaning his head over to the side occasionally. He stopped his tracks staring at the floor for a minute. The boy with bright yellow eyes seemed dazed by something. It just felt wrong. He lifted his head back up dragging his feet towards his front door, only looking to the front of him with tired eyes.

Denki's pov

I felt out of place somehow, like my clothes were too tight in wrong places and too loose in others. I should really stop going on my phone before bed, it's making me too tired. Oh yeah what was that song stuck in my head called? Oh well I'll remember it tomorrow. (if yall reading this at 2 am go to bed you beautiful bitch 💗🖕)

I felt cold water spike the corners of my eyes from all the blinking. Damn, how tired am I?! I finally make it to the boys bathroom where everybody else was. Great, I was the last one there which meant I had to wait for everybody else to finish up at the sinks. I look up to see the "Boys locker room" sign, and jumped at it trying to hit the sign. I failed in attempt. When my body came back down from the jump I felt pressure on my chest. Weird, I always make that, every single day! What's up with me? I get bored of waiting now. I don't look at anybody in particular, just everybody busy to get ready, occasionally chatting to each other. At least they seem normal, that's all that matters. I saw a familiar purple balled hair staring at me with a blush. What's he starring at me for? Is it because I came in late? Or he probably thinks that I was busy doing something and thats why I'm late. Or maybe I have a boner and don't even know it? That guy could notice more about anybodies bodies then they could themselves. That couldn't be it though.. it doesn't feel tight there, or almost as if theres nothing at all. Why do I feel so weird like this today? All this thinking at least made me a bit more awake though.

After waiting for a good minute, a spot came up in the sink where my toothbrush was, when I saw Todoroki leaving it. My eyes finally jolted open with sparkled in them. I realized something that I noticed even more now, my pants felt really weird! Is my dick numb or something? Or am I wearing nothing under my pants. I doubt that, I know how embarrassing that would be to change in front of everyone without boxers, or anything. This was now the seventh time I pulled up my pants too. Maybe I lost weight? Whatever, I just want to get to class already, just get everything over with. I'm not in a good mood today.

Third person POV

The blondes waist hung over the sink counter, and their behind stuck out from the other side as he tried to reach the top shelf for the toothpaste, now standing on his tippie toes. Some people that were changing in the back started to notice something. Kaminari, not having spoke a single word today made a "Hmph!" noise trying to reach the top. Nothing has been working in Kaminari's favor today. He gave up then stared at the mirror right infront of him instead. He took a quick glance, then shot his head back up, just to have his eyes widen seconds later. He slowly looks back into the mirror, noticing.

"W-WAHHHH!!!"

That was the first chapter of this story :)!
Word count: 934 words 💜