"I have brought you your morning tea and a change of clothes. Rise and shine now," Jade answered."Eh? What? Why...? Where's Jamil?" Kalim asked.

" Do not worry, we can help you out with simple tasks," Azul assured him when there was suddenly a knock on the door.

" Kalim, it's time to-Wha-!? Azul, Jade...? Grim as well... What are you doing in Kalim's room?" Jamil gasped in shock.

" Oh, good morning to you, Jamil-san! You can go back to sleep for a bit if you'd like. We will be taking care of Kalim-san every morning starting today," Azul smiled.

" What...!?" Jamil gasped.

"I realized something while we were talking about last night. You are the only one who has been working so hard day in and day out, Jamil-san," Azul said.
" Scarabia has graciously welcomed us in, after all. We figured we should do something for you in return," Jade explained.

" We call this the "Help Jamil De-stress!" plan, yanno!" Cheered.

"Wh-what are you-No, I can't let you do that," Jamil stuttered.

" Oh... Oh...!! OOOOHHHH!!!! That's a great idea! I've always been thinking of how to make things easier for Jamil, y' know?" Kalim said in excitement.

" Kalim-san's feelings for his attendant is such a wonderful thing to witness. I wish that Azul would learn a thing or two from you, honestly," Jade smiled.

" Ahaha! You really do like butting into other people's business, don't you, Jade? With that said, you can rest easy and leave this to us, Jamil-san," Azul smiled.

" I'll take you up on that offer! Good for you, huh, Jamil!" Kalim smiled.

" Come now, Jamil-san. Please take a good, long rest in your room," Jade said as he pushed Hamil out the door.

" I don't see Y/n with you. How is she doing? " Kalim asked.

" I'm afraid Y/n-san is still recovering," Azul answered, " she still doesn't look to well."
_________

"What in the world are they planning," Jamil wondered.

He made his way to the kitchen to see Floyd had everything under control, Azul seemed to have planed everything. Jamil glared at the in intruders, when an I dea came to mind.

While everyone worked Jamil made a simple soup that helps boosts people's immune system and gives them energy, and made his way to the guest room.

The moment he opened the doors a powerful wave of maigical energy washed over him. His body tensed as all the muscles in his body told him to turn back. Jail breathed in as he stepped into the room to see Y/n's sleeping form.

She looked awful, her s/c skin was very pale, and her h/c hair turned white. As Jamil approached the magical energy started to become suffocating. He reached out and gently shook her shoulder to wake her.

Y/n stretched her arms as she slowly sat up. She opened her eyes to reveal a pare of grey eyes staring at him.

"Oh, hello Jamil. What brings you here?" Y/n asked.

"Since I have a day off, I thought I'd come to take care of you," Jamil smiled as he handed her the soup.

"Oh thank you, but I feel a lot better than I probably look. Thou thank you for the food Jamil," Y/n thanked, " though it looks like your not happy that you have a day off."

"I feel like those guys are up to something, and they're our rivals," Jamil said simply as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"No that's not it. Not entirely I mean. Jamil, why do you hate Kalim?" Y/n asked slowly.

Jamil flinched at the question as he turned to look at Y/n, but she was looking down at her food.

"I can see it in your eyes, you hold anger towards him. Is it because you are forced to serve him?" Y/n continued.

"What are you talking about?" Jamil asked slowly.

"Before you said you serve him, and that you can't surpass him in position. Does that also mean into other things as well. If so, that's horrible," Y/n said as she turned to look at him.

"It is, I'm suprised you figured that out," Jamil sighed, " but Yes, I have to hand over my success to him and play second to him. You seem strong I bet you don't have to bow to anyone."

"Hahaha, no I have to bow the wims of humans. In my world if you posses magic, there are only to two life outcome for people like me. Either bow and accept the chains to become a slave, or live your life on the run where the promise of tomorrow isn't guaranteed," Y/n said bluntly, " I live my life in fear, and forced to hide myself and play human."

"Than join forces and rise up against them," Jamil suggested.

"How can we. How can we when the gods themselves side with the humans, and want us dead too," Y/n said hopelessly.

Jamil's fist tightened to the point they almost turned white. Jamil put back his mask of a smile and tucked Y/n back in telling her to just rest.

Y/n's eyes slowly closed as she fell back in sleep. Jamil sighed as he stared down at the sleeping girl.

"You are trapped like me, but unlike you I'm not afraid to try and free myself. So I'll help you and take away that fear. Know who is your master, snake whisperer," Jamil smiled as he casted his magic.

"You are... Jamil-Sama," Y/n said, she opened her eyes to reveal a pair or orange red eyes.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll free both of us," Jamil chuckled.
______

As the day went by Azul managed every aspect of the day, and the students happily went along with it. Jamil glared at At Azul as he offered to help him with a task. Getting him alone and away from peering eyes.

_____

"Did you find the pendant?" Ora asked.

" This dorm is too big, I couldn't find it anywhere," Vinca groaned.

"You don't think someone stole it, cause then that will be even more work," Zyphyr sighed.

Suddenly the sky darkened and an evil mist surrounded the building.

"Wah-what's happening?!" Ora gasped.