"Kalim was in a good mood today," Grimm said

" Yes, to me it seemed like the usual Kalim-san," Azul added.

"His eyes get so much narrower when he's angry and he speaks scarily, yanno?" Grimm explained.

"Is that an indicator of his mood, I wonder?" Jade thought aloud.

" What do you mean?" Floyd asked.

" I simply cannot fathom Kalim-san being as moody as Floyd, after all... I feel as if there's some other underlying factor to consider," Jade said.

"Jamil said it's 'cause they couldn't place during the Magift Tournament and the tests," Grimm said.

As the group talked Y/n slowly sat in the corner of the room and brought her knees to her chest. Her body felt like it was burning and stretching, as her muscles cried out in pain as the feeling of Nausea washed over her.

"Are you okay y/n?" Zephyr asked in a worried tone.

"No, go get the others, please," Y/n whimpered softly.

"Okay, I'll get the others and well look for the pendant," Zephyr said as he flew out the window.

"Nee~~, little shrimp what are you doing in the corner?" Floyd asked as he stared down at Y/n's figure.

"I-I'm not having the best of times right now," Y/n mumbled.

"Y/n-san, your getting really pale," Jade said as he gently held her chin.

Jade lifted her chin to see a par of dull faded E/c eyes staring up at him. Azul and the others gasped at the sight of her.

"Y/n why don't you rest while we do the investigating," Azul said as Floyd gently Y/n on the bed.

--------------------

As the group went out to do their investigation, Y/n laid in bed. Her limbs felt like they were weighed down by something. As her mind wondered another vision came to mind.

'A Genie?' Y/n wondered.

----------------

"Just rest easy Y/n-san," Jade said as he tucked her under the sheets.

Overnight Y/n started to feel better, but she really didn't look it to the others. So they told her to stay and rest while they went on to start their plans.

"Good morning, Kalim-san," Jade smiled

" Hnghh... Jamil? Good morning..." Kalim groaned

"No, it's Jade. Our names do seem similar, do they not? Fufu," Jade smiled.

"Eh...? Wha-? Why're you in my room?"Kalim yelped in shock.