Final Chapter: Lemon With A Crusader🍋

Začať od začiatku

Jocelyn: You like the pleasure I'm giving you~

(YN): Y-Yeah~Ahh~b-but you know~

Jocelyn: Hmm~

(YN): I think it's my turn~

(YN) then also gives this seductive look of Jocelyn as Jocelyn then blushed a lot to notice that (YN) was gonna please her next, (YN) then reaches to Jocelyn's lips as he and her started making out again as this time Jocelyn was laying down as (YN) then started kissing Jocelyn from her lips, down to her neck, to her chest, to her stomach, to her waits as (YN) then started taking off Jocelyn's pants slowly as he completely takes them off. After that, he then can see Jocelyn's white panties and soon to be a little wet, he then gives Jocelyn little smile as Jocelyn looks away and blushes still, (YN) slowly started sliding to Jocelyn's thighs slowly as he goes reaching to her panties and grabs them as he slowly started pulling them down as Jocelyn started to blush a lot, after (YN) took off Jocelyn's panties from her, he then blush a little to see Jocelyn's pussy as Jocelyn started to feel more nervous and blushes as well..(YN) then started to lower his body as he then started reaching to Jocelyn's pussy...

(YN): It's cute~and by the looks of it it's wet~

Jocelyn: Mmm~

(YN) then started touching Jocelyn's pussy with his two fingers as it made Jocelyn pant and moan a little as he then reaches it with his mouth and then started giving it some licks for a bit as he can hear Jocelyn moan as (YN) then started licking and now sucking Jocelyn's pussy as (YN) can feel her twitch a little,  he started sucking and licking Jocelyn's pussy for a little as he then pulls back and goes up to Jocelyn as him  and her then started making out again as (YN) slowly reaches down to Jocelyn's pussy again as he then inserts his finger inside Jocelyn's pussy as Jocelyn moans and aches her back...

Jocelyn: (Y-YN)...baby...don't tease me like that~

(YN): Hehe, sorry babe, but when it come like this, I can get a little wild, more wild like you~

(YN) goes back kissing Jocelyn again as he continues inserting his finger in and out on Jocelyn's pussy...after that, Jocelyn then grabs (YN)'s Hans that was fingering her as (YN) says...

(YN): Wh-what is is Jocelyn~?

Jocelyn: (YN)...Do you care and love me~?

(YN): Of course~what are you trying to say~?

Jocelyn then wraps her arms around (YN) as she pulls him towards her as (YN)'s tip of his member can feel it slightly and barely going in Jocelyn's pussy as he then grunted a little and Jocelyn moan...Jocelyn then stares at Jocelyn as she places her hand on his cheek and tells him...

Jocelyn: Then~price it to me~show me that how much you love me since the day we met~please~I wanna see it~

(YN) then kisses Jocelyn on the lips as he then says...

(YN): You sure you ready for this~?

Jocelyn: Yes~I can handle it~

The two stood quiet as (YN) then pulls down his pants off and boxers as Jocelyn then covered themselves with a blanket as the two were now completely naked...the two started panting quietly a little as (YN) then grabs his member as he slowly and gently started putting his member inside Jocelyn's pussy, as it was in half way, (YN) then grunted and Jocelyn moan as she then grabs the blanket on the fact it was starting to make her feel good...

(YN): D-Does it hurt-

Jocelyn: N-No~it's fine~it doesn't hurt a lot~

(YN): O-Okay~