"It's finally over... I thought he was a smiley, happy-go-lucky dude, but it's like he's a different person now... What happened?" Grimm panted.

"I'm sure that he's being influenced by Scarabia's results during the Tournament and during the exams...He's probably feeling responsible for it. He's becoming a little bit more unstable lately," Jamil said softly.

"That's more than unstable, yanno? It's like he's a different person," Grimm commented.

"I've known him for a long time, but I haven't seen Kalim act like that before at all. His speech and conduct have changed, and he becomes tyrannous all of a sudden... I can't keep up...Everyone's followed him as Prefect with no problem before, but right now they're at a loss for what to do...He's becoming unreasonable lately, too...It's only a matter of time before the students start complaining. I've managed to back him up until now, but... I can already feel my limit.

"Must be really thought for you," Grimm sighed.

"That's why I'm begging you! Can you please lend a hand here in Scarabia, too?" Jamil asked.

"Eh?" Y/n questioned.

"Meeting you by coincidence at the cafeteria is a sign, too! I'm sure that you'll make a conclusion more brilliant than diamonds!" Jamil said leaning closer to Y/n.

"I'm not sure how we can help you, Jamil," Y/n said as polity as possible.

"You will help us out, won't you?" Jamil asked.

'And there it was again that same wave of magic from before,' Y/n thought to herself.

"Leave it to us!" Grimm said suddenly.

"Wha- Grimm?!" Y/n gasped.

"Oh, you'll help us? I'm glad to hear that, Yuu. I would like you two to stay at Scarabia so that it'll be easier for you," Jamil smiled brightly as he called for some assistance, to show them to the guest room.

"Geez~~~!! I told you not to get involved! Why do you like getting yourself into troublesome things, Yuu!? This is Scarabia's problem! We should worry about ourselves for now," Grimm groaned.

"Grimm it was you who said you wanted t help," Y/n deadpanned.

"Though there are times when you can get scary, too... In any case, I'm done getting involved in other people's problems, yanno? Let's sneak out while we can and get back to Ramshackle Dorm!" Grimm whispered.

The two tried to sneak out only to get out, but they quickly got caught and locked in their room. So they tried their next best option and tried to call Crowley, but he wasn't helpful as usual as he hung up. So Y/n tried to contact Ace and Deuce, but they didn't answer. So they had no choice but to rest and see what tomorrow brings.

As Y/n laid on the bed she tossed and turned uncomfortably on the mattress as another vision came to mind.

-------

"A king and his adviser?" Y/n wondered.