It was a week after I met Seri and us always chatting, sending memes but we haven't seen each other again.

Our schedule today is exciting because we gonna see mm our fans(Monbebe) and students working hard for their studies.

"Minhyuk Hyung! What time is our scheduled today?"

"I don't know exactly but we must need to be in University at 12noon so I guess will be leaving around 10 am," Minhyuk said.

"Oh, I see! I'm gonna be ready now."

I choose the clothes that I always wear when I'm disguising in the public or should I say the outfit that I first met Seri.

All the members are now ready and our manager told us that we will be leaving at 10:30 am. I sent a message to Seri  but she didn't reply and I think she's busy now.

We rode and after 1 and a half hours, we are now at the University. I'm seeing. a lot of fans and students outside. We are now going out of the van and some bodyguards and staff from the University assisting us.

Loud cheering, a lot of students and fans but I girl caught my attention. I know it's her but I can't see her face properly because of the way are too crowded.

She froze to where she's standing and I guess she's mesmerized with us Haha kidding aside.

I'm walking closer and closer to her then our eyes met and confirmed it's Seri.

She's studying here and she's a staff for this event!!!!

"What if she can recognize me what I'm gonna do?"

I need to stay focus or else I gonna be distarcted by her and my members and my manager will notice it. I looked away after our eyes met then continue walking and straight to our designated room.

Once we got in the room I breath loud and Minhyuk Hyung noticed it.

"Yah! Are you good?"

"Yeah, need some air and water."

"Are you sure with that coz look likes you saw something because of your loud breath, haha"

"Yeah, yeah Hyung I'm all good"

Thank god Minhyuk Hyng stop asking me and now we're now preparing for our performances later. Noona make-up artist starting fixing our looks one by one and our stylist-nim checking our outfit.

I froze and hide like an idiot when s staff from the school coming to check us and delivered our food and I'm praying that I wouldn't see her but today is not a good day because she's coming and looks like she gonna talk to our manager.

====^.^====

<fast forward>

It's been 30 minutes staying here in our room and giving some brief information about the festival and I'm still hiding my face not to recognize her...

After 1-hour, Seei already left and our manager gave us brief information and advice about the performance and what we need to avoid in short guidelines.

Skip~

It's time for our performance and still seeing her around like she gave the mic to Minhyuk Hyung and Shownu Hyung and thank god she didn't give me a mic to me and a different girl gave it. But my heart beat fast and i don't know why I felt nervous seeing her.

I need to calm down and take a deep breath because it can ruin my perferomance if I will not focus and be distracted by her.

I drink water and stay calm not looking her. But my fate tonight is not good. She's walking towards my chair where I am and looks like she will talk to me and will give something.