I nodded taking in the information... "Blue, I am not sure if Green mentioned this to you already, but we are having the house warming party this Sunday, Why don't you guys join us, You and Ant?"

"Sure Kao, Pete already told me.. We will be there... " He said as he almost ran out . Looked like he is off on a date. I stood there in the corridor outside my room smiling and thinking how happy Blue looked, when am I gonna get to go on a date, I sighed and turned to get in to the room, just to see the delivery guy bringing us food. So, I collected the food and locked the door behind me. I slowly started arranging the food into vessels trying to make sure I am not making much noise since Pete looked too precious catching up on his sleep.

But the silence was suddenly intervened by a low moan. I looked up from the vessels and saw Pete stretching and trying to rub the sleep off his eyes. A sneaky smile crept on to my face at the scene and I was not aware of my legs which already started moving towards him. Once there I sat on the bed and placed a hand on his cheek, he looked up at me blinking his eyes clear. I have stopped contemplating anything else as his morning face came into my clear view, his perfectly circular eyes and disheveled hair are making me want to keep him cuddled in my hands forever, I just smiled before leaning down to give him a kiss... But when I pulled back I saw his shocked expression, that made me roll my eyes... "Really Pete, Is it really necessary to be so shocked...?" I asked irritated.

He shook his head as if to deny my accusation and sat up. He held my hands in his before replying.... "Kao, I AM shocked, shocked from the overwhelming bliss that just took over me, this is the first time I am feeling it, feeling you, realizing that this is all could actually be real, I want this everyday, I want to wake up to you everyday... I am afraid this dream may end soon, and the more happy I feel, there is more chance that all of this gonna end sooner"

I slumped my shoulders... Why is he being skeptical as soon as he woke up... "You are insane, didn't I already say yes to moving in with you?..." I smiled at my own words.

"You have no idea how glad I am that you said yes, Kao, I don't know what it is yet but waking up to you makes me feel invincible, like even god can't win me right now..." He looked into my eyes not breaking the stare as if he wants those words to come out of his eyes and not lips.

I placed my hand on his cheeks again. They felt too smooth and delicate despite of him being a rigorous sports man.... "And I am glad I said yes, Pete, Please stop thinking about loosing me...We just barely started, From where I stand I don't think any of this is gonna end any time soon...." What I actually meant to say is 'I Love you Pete, Though it's too early to say it, to feel it, I am falling harder for you every passing second and there is no way i am letting you go ever' But I decided not to jinx it yet.

He snuggled his face into my hand kissing it... "You have no idea, how much it means to me...Thank you"

His straightforwardness amazes me sometimes. He is not trying to hide anything, he is being genuine with me about his feelings, though I know that he thinks it makes him vulnerable, which means he trusts me. I can't explain how grateful that realization made me feel, I am gonna fight with all I have to never break that trust.

"I have ordered food, let's eat..." I said pulling him up.

He nodded... "Let me quickly wash up..."

And that is exactly what he did, he washed up real quick and we sat to eat. He decided to break the silence this time... "So I am sorry I missed your calls and messages, but... how was the shopping yesterday, did you get everything we need...?" He asked as he started eating..... "Ummmhh... Whatever this is it tastes exactly like you, the heaven..."

Did he just... Could it be an insult or was he just flirting, actually no, wait, he just meant to say the food is delicious and as well as me with the same sentence, I can live with that and so I smiled shaking my head to think straight.... "It went as well as it could, I needed help with the blankets and curtains as I couldn't decide but in the end I handled it...."

"Good... because I suck at shopping and the interior designing as well... it's Mish's thing, not mine..." He casually said like we are not trying to get to know each other here.

"Right... But you would still have some kind of opinion right... Like I saw your room just last night and it is definitely not how a tasteless person's room would look like..." I also casually mentioned his room like it didn't piss me off walking into a perfectly clean room that made me feel like I need to take a bath. Pete got the clue, as i saw his spoon stop in between his lips and he looked guilty not ready to look up.

"Look Kao..." He started a couple of minutes of me staring at him with folded arms.

I cut him off though... "I don't need your explanation Pete, I know why you did it, I would be lying if I say I understand, I am giving you one last chance though, one last benefit of doubt and if you lie to me ever again I swear to god I am gonna break all your limbs and sell them away..." I gritted. Because ofcourse leaving him was not an option and I was still really angry.

"I wouldn't do it anymore, all the lies were to get close to you and know you better, I don't need to do that anymore, though there is still a lot I need to know about you all I have to do now is ask, I know that now..." He said still making circles with his spoon in his now empty bowl.

"Better, now are you going to come help decorate the condo this evening with me or not..." I asked finishing off my meal as well.

"Ofcourse I am..." He beamed finally looking up at me. The after noon Sun shined on his face all of a sudden through my window grills.

And.. I... I felt my heart beat raise... My chest started heaving, as my heart was filled with true delight that it burst making love tears well up into my eyes. It.. It just felt like all the joy from all over the world entered me with out any warning and knocked me off. All I could do is stare as saline blurred my vision, I couldn't even blink. And all of this was happening because of that one thing, that one genuine smile. I am not exaggerating when I say it's like a whole world, A whole beautifully peaceful world, where I wanna be immortal and live till eternity. No matter how many lies, or missed calls, or unanswered messages I have to endure, I would do it all if only i could get that smile as the consequence. I don't think if i would ever be able to stop about his smile, the one, you know, where his lips form a heart shape revealing his ideally aligned teeth and eyes crunched up becoming small, it's definitely on the top 10 list of God's greatest creations. Whenever I see it I become the most happiest and luckiest in the entire existence.

A/N: Hello fellows, that is exactly how love sound like, me thinks, and that is also exactly and more of, how I feel about Tay's smile. He can cheer me on the bluest days just with his smile. No overstating there. Still hoping you enjoyed it, making it worth your time....

P.S: Again sorry for a very late update dears... Thank you for holding on... I am gonna try and do better...