"Are you stalking me?" You Glared behind your mask.

"No no! I usually wait for Shindou! But he already went back home so..."

"So?"

"I followed you.. My curiosity wanted to know what you do after practice." He smile.

"Well, more practice." You answer.

"Oh.. I also noticed you were more in your thoughts today, is there something wrong?" He Ask.

"No.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Let's win against Kaiou!" You take off your mask and smile at Kirino.

Kirino look at you then mumbled something, you couldn't hear it.

"What did you say?" You ask.

"Huh.. Nothing! OH WOAH it's late! Uh... Bye!" He ran away.

"... What just happened?" You asked to yourself confused.

|Next day/Morning|

You all are on front of the Caravan Inazuma to meet the Kaiou Academy for the match, you've never been this stressed ever about a match.

Was it because of meeting Namikawa again or because the team are all seeds?

Your team was about to go in the caravan until two boy's walks up to you all.

You remember them, they were from the second team that Kyousuke destroyed, their names are... Aoyama Shunsuke and Ichino Nanasuke.

"Are you here for something?" ask Kurumada.

"Y-yes.." Answer Aoyama.

"We want to play soccer again!" Say  Ichino.

Both kirino and Kurumade eyes widen and open their mouth in shock.

"Maybe we don't deserve to be allowed back on the team... But watching you all play soccer, it made us want to play again no matter what." Say Aoyama.

Shindou walks up to them.

"I was waiting." Smile Shindou at them.

"Shindou! Are you letting them back in?" Ask Kurumada.

"Yes." Simply answered Shindou.

"Yes? These are the guys who got scared and ran away from Fifth sector!" say Kurama to Shindou.

"But they came back. They saw us play and built up the resolve to fight against Fifth sector again." Said Shindou.

Looks like he got a good speech, everyone accepted to let these two join back, now you kinds feel bad for threatening Ichino before..

After this you all went in the Caravan, for the match against Kaiou.

|Holy road stadium|

You arrived with your team inside the stadium, you also meet the opposite team. Kaiou.

They all changed from the last time you've seen them, the one who seems to have changed the most is Namikawa, he has now scar on his right eye, what happened to him?

"[F/N], I want you to play as a forward for this match." Said Endou.

"Are you sure..?" You ask.

"We need as much as support to win." He smile.

You nod "Understood."

You walk to the pitch, you face yourself on front of Namikawa, Who's also a forward of his team

"You fell so low, [F/N]." Say Namikawa to you.

"I don't regret leaving Fifth sector." You glare behind your mask.

"Raimon is just messing with your head, when I'll win against them I'll bring you back to Fifth sector, they'll probably let you a second chance if you listen to them." He glares back.

"Not a chance." You replied.

The match started as Kaiou do the kick-off, the player from Kaiou right passed you, Your eyes widen.

They are fast! And... They jump high!

The Kaiou player do pass in the air and continues to dodge your teammates.

One of the Kaiou forward arrive on front of the goal and use his hissatsu. "Flying fish!" He shoot in the ball.

Sangoku tries to block it with his Hissatsu but...

GOAL !

0:1

They are fast.. Strong.. Nothing like the ones you've met before, can we really beat them?