i don't know

So there was this guy, who I trusted he said he kind of built a time machine. He told me in order to see this work out I can first try it by killing....... Ariana Grande??? So at first, I was sent to a place where she would be hosting a fan meet up. But as I appeared she also treated me as a Fan..... But I really don't know how but I build up the courage to grab a Painting (which was glassed) and hit her throat with it.... The glass broke, and so did her throat. And magically I was also sent to my present world. And let me tell you they are both in a slightly different dimensions. So my friend was excited that I did it and it worked. So he said I should do it again...... I absolutely don't remember how but I actually did it and returned. But he AGAIN told me to do it and this time he'll also come a bit later. I also had to kill Ariana for the 3rd time..... Now me and my friend went to that dimension to check things out. But he had to leave me behind because we were being chased. Now I knew that the incident between Me killing Ariana may be the key for me to return to my world....... So I went to the exact time and location where I previously killed her. And to set things straight let me tell you if I kill probably only Ariana and some other people, their world resets and my action would never take place. Now then as I met her she again greeted me softly and said, "Hey, we would be starting soon, but it wouldn't hurt to give a Fan some early pictures or anything" I don't why but I hesitated.... Anyway I still proceeded to take out the glass covered painting and it immediately felt a lot heavier. But whatever I pulled it out and Swung it at her..... BUT IT WASN'T SHATTERING OR EVEN DOING ANY DAMAGE. I MEAN SHE WAS GETTING SCRATCHES AT HER THROAT BUT THE DAMAGE WAS NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH. So I tried again and 3 times and she called her emergency security guards on me. The lucky bastard I am..... I swiftly managed to escape them. And was almost broken down. But I didn't loose hope. Before My friend let's call him Luther, bailed on me, we got in contact with some really shady people who sells mostly weapons and Assassins. So I went up there and they all Recognized me. And I said I need guns, knives and Daggers. They obviously asked why I said the truth that Ariana needs to be killed. They were very shocked but they trusted me enough. So the next day the news pf her being attacked went viral and said to be that she was in her mansion. I went there and wow I still couldn't believe how little it was guarded. Now again I broke in without raising any alarms. And shot her immediately as I saw her. But my shot hit her on her arm. So she screamed the hell out. And looked at me with tears, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??" I simply said the truth That I'm not from here and to get back to where I came from, I needed to kill her. She obviously said that I had mentally ill. I mean sure anyone would get baffled by it. So anyway I shot her in the head.........