Rubber Ducky (Before dating)

(Requested by CGG)

It had recently been Eyeless Jacks birthday. He got mainly normal stuff such as Kidneys, a new scalpel, etc. But his favourite present was actually a gift from Sally which was...a rubber duck.
He loved the rubber duck so much, since it was the colour blue and it had black eyes.
He placed it on his bedside table and kept it there.
Until...

"I KNEW YOU TOOK IT JEFF!"

"WHAT? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" the confused Jeff yelled.
EJ sighed.
He thought it had been Jeff but when Jeff lied his face would turn pink.
He wasn't lying.
"Then who did?" EJ asked Jeff, who shrugged in reply.

It had been two hours and EJ still could not find the rubber ducky.
He felt kinda sad. Who would have taken it.
Then he heard a squeak. In the distance. He got up from the couch and walked over to where the sound came from.

It seemed to be coming from...Laughing Jacks room.
Why did he have the duck?
He barged in, nearly kicking down the door.
Jack was squeezing the shit out of the poor toy.
He saw EJ and stopped squeezing it.
EJ was furious. His skin was no more grey, but red and firey.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE MY DUCK?" EJ screamed at him.
Laughing Jack teleported out of the room. EJ noticed he was downstairs and he ran. He ran after the taller male but Jack was fast.
Jack enjoyed EJ's company so he didn't teleport again and just kept running.
The two passed Ben, passed Slenderman, passed Zero, passed Hoodie, passed Sally and passed Toby.
Eventually EJ somehow caught up to Jack and tripped him.
Jack thumped to the ground and winced.
"OW." Jack whined.
EJ tried to grab the duck but Jack held on tight. It was a lot harder to take something off the stupid clown then it seemed.
He eventually got some sort of grip, even though their hands where touching.
EJ pulled as hard as he could to get the duck back, but Jack pulled harder causing EJ to fall on top of the other.
EJ looked at Jack and blushed a bit.
Jack did the same.
The clown then let go of the duck and EJ quickly got off him and ran away holding the duck.
Then Jack's sister Jill appeared grinning.
"Gay." Jill mumbled.
Jack rolled his eyes and crossed his arms

Thanks for reading!