" why baby?was it because of yesterday? I'm really sorry..please give me another chance..please 🙏🏻🙏🏻 " He's on the verge of crying while pleading. Gulf is looking at him smiling sadly. He wanted too,but he doesn't want to be selfish.

************************************
I'll use ☀🌻 again ,F,B,KR,S,K,M for the adults
************************************
Gulf hold Mew's hands.

🌻: I want you to listen carefully..I'm doing this for you. I don't want to hurt you.

☀: you rejecting me..is for me? and how is that not hurting me?

🌻: 😔 I know that, you already know my condition. I don't want to hold you back. I don't want you to be with me because of pi...

☀: don't you dare finish that word!

Everyone was startled when Mew suddenly raised his voice.

B: shiaa!! is your son trying to kill my son,startling him like that?

KR: aish..this kid.. I apologize on his behalf...

The two talking in whispers..their husbands shush them.

☀:...how can you say that?! Who said I pity you? I want to be with you because I love you.

🌻: but..you will only get hurt in the end when my time comes.

Gulf's trying to reason out. Mew is looking at him intently. This is it,he will try to convince him..at the same time he will know how much he means to Gulf.

☀: then, agree to undergo surgery.

Gulf was taken aback. The adults were slow clapping in their minds with how Mew brought it.
They start whispering.

F: Wow that's smooth..he's really your son P'Sing 😏

S: well,what can I say. ' Sing shrugged proudly'

M: Aw..P'Sing, P'Forth...it will be more than smooth if our Kana agrees.

KR: Nong Ming is right..shut up first and let's see what happen next.

The hubbies shut their mouth..angry wifey is ⚠☢ . Gulf is still quiet.

☀: What? you can't?
🌻: you don't understand...
☀: then make me.

Taking a deep breath,Gulf voiced out his reason why he doesn't want to do surgery.

☀: how is that living your life to the fullest,if you really didn't get to enjoy?
You think living for a year or two,you can have everything that you wanted to do? Your dreams,your goals..can you achieve that all with that short span of time?

Mew is trying so hard to let Gulf realize everything in a calm manner. The younger is listening to him with closed eyes..to prevent his tears to fall. The adults are also trying to hold back their tears..especially the mothers and his Doctor Uncle.

☀:.... Bii~~~ (he called Gulf sweetly) you love your parents right? *nods*..you love me right? *nods* (Gulf's tears is falling already)....and I'm sure,you love yourself right?

Gulf nods frantically while controlling his sobs..

☀: .....then...why don't you give us, yourself a chance to live longer and live your life to the fullest with us?

Mew finally said it..now,if Gulf still refused...he'll proceed to plan B. Every words he said earlier were real. He didn't just say it to convince Gulf..He wants Gulf to know his true feelings..and hope that maybe...he sees it and be enough reason to choose to live.