𝙰𝙺𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸!?

Akaashi's POV

I was just starting to open the shop when I found a magazine, a volleyball one. When I saw someone that looked familiar on the front page-.. wait. That's Bokuto..? Wow guess he did make it, I wonder who his setter is now. I thought to myself. Pft- is that kageyama and hinata? "The great duo leads Karasuno to winning Nationals." I read sarcastically to myself.

Well gotta finish opening up.

( A few hours later it was 7:13)

No one's POV 

Bokuto had just woken up and was ready for a vanilla bean from that famous coffee shop he had heard about. The best part about it he doesn't have to wait in a drive through. Cause last time that happened before he got his license taken away, he rear ended someone's car. Then he got his license taken away because he drove into a lamppost, but surprisingly he didn't get hurt during either of those. 

Bokuto was walking down the street when he saw the building with the sign 'The Corner' on it.

(I know weird name lol)

Akaashi's POV

Jeez that fangirl finally went away..  I still can't believe after high school people still want my autograph. I heard the bell ring when the door opened "Welcome to the corner how may I help you today-." I said then looked up from my magazine. "Bokuto-San?" "AKAASHI!?"

———————

Teehee welcome

Hope you enjoyed sorry it was a little short, but enjoy if you read the rest and like it! ☺️

Words: 256