╰─➛✎﹏𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮: 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

I jumped over the bridge today. Well of course not to ask for a death wish. The bridge is not too high enough anyways. And I can swim. I just accidentally dropped my notes on the river. Unfortunately Osamu was with me. I got soaked from head to toe. How embarrassing...

Well, I'm glad I got my notes. The notes where I write my letters and transfer them here in this gray paper. I like to write things. So you always see me my head stuck between my notebook and my hand furiously writing on the paper.

I'm glad Osamu didn't ask me about the notes. I would've died of embarrassment when he knows I like him. I'm quite sad that it was soaked. But I always have another copy hehe (•̀ᴗ•́)و

Idk why i did two copies... Maybe, just incase anything happens. Just like what happened earlier. Osamu took me to his house. I keep insisting I'll just go home. But he kept pushing me to his house. He's really caring, that's what I like about him. He lend me one of his shirts and smaller shorts.

He was washing my uniform. Tsumu got home, idk where he went. He just saw me on couch sitting down. Then he just jumped on the couch and lay his head on my lap.

He's a total goofball with all that intimidating 'stfu pose' whenever he serves. Samu have to pull him off the couch and kick him to the showers. I think I heard Tsumu almost slipping and bashing his head on the sink. But Samu is there so it's fine.

I'll cut this letter for now. Till next time.

yours truly,
(L/N), (Y/N)