"Problem solved!~"

She scarily reminded them of Makomo, who was the only one not paralyzed with fear.

"Can you poison them, Makomo-nee?"

"Ah, I'd like to, but it's not a good idea.. by the way, nice knives."

They could do nothing, in fear of catching their attention.

Urokodaki later wondered where the knives were when it was time to cook dinner.

Camellia had them, and said Makomo might have done something to them.

Urokodaki, understanding immediately what she meant, decided against using them.

"Barek, can we have another knife that's good for cooking?" Camellia asked, sticking her head inside the closet. She crawled back, and sat next to Urokodaki.

Barek came out of the closet, waddling with his very tiny legs. In his equally small paws was a wooden box. He stopped in front of Camellia and... spoke.

"Barek." His voice was croaky, holding the box out to her.

"Thank you." Camellia took the box and handed it to Urokodaki, who took it slowly.

Barek got on all fours and scurried into the closet with a growl.

Tanjiro was frozen and sweating.

After dinner was ready, Camellia awed over the food. She bit a piece of meat, and immediately froze.

"..? What's wrong, Camellia?"

"Uz uffing..."

"Camellia-chan, show me your teeth for a bit," Tanjiro requested.

She held her mouth and shook her head rapidly. It basically confirmed their suspicion.

"Camellia."

Her head shook faster, even more when she saw Sabito's face through the window, staring at her heatedly to spill the beans.

Camellia should've been training, or playing games, or whatever else she did on the mountain.

But, she was in no mood to do so. The whole mountain was out for her. Nowhere was safe. There was nowhere for her to go, and everyone was out for her blood. For her bones.

"Just let Kaa-chan see, Camellia."

For her loose tooth.

"No!"

Sabito wasn't someone who would willingly hurt little girls. Much less children, or his baby sister, if he could help it. It just wasn't manly. It wasn't right.

There was an irk mark on his head.

But he was pretty damn close to just smacking the teeth out of her.

Dammit, he's been through this before with Giyuu and smacking him worked pretty well to get that loose tooth out. But Giyuu wouldn't grow wings and fly if he threw him, and he may have had the exact same crying face as Camellia, but at least he could take a punch. Even if it got Sabito in trouble.

But, point is, he's been through this before, so Camellia show your teeth before he decides violence and impulse is indeed the best answer. And Ayame!

"Stop hiding her!"

Ayame touched her side swept bangs and gave Sabito a deadpan, clearly not caring as she held Camellia. "You being mad won't help." Her hand waved him off casually. "It's just a tooth, so calm down. Remember what you did to Giyuu?"