The fight with Priscilla

In the sky

Zandar asked Hugo flying towards him, "So, Hugo when did you confess your feelings to Sofia?"

Hugo replied awkwardly, "Um, I confessed to her at her birthday party but she was about to tell me something until that evil sorceress interrupted us." "And how did you know I had feelings for Sofia?"

Jin smirked, "Well it was kinda obvious you had feelings for her ever since your ice dancing recital and you two became best friends." "That's when your feelings started becoming more obvious to everyone."

James asked to Hugo flying to him, "What do you like about my baby sister?" "And well you hurt her?" Showing the protective aura towards his little sister.

Hugo was shocked a bit that James asked that question and he replied, "Well let's just she's different from the other princesses from all of them I have seen or met." "It's the good different by the way." "She might not be popular but I'm glad honestly." "She doesn't care what people say about her whether it's about sportiness or not or she wasn't born royal." "She's selfless, caring, loving, loyal, always there to cheer me up and always there for me and her friends and family, and she's been with me and helped me through thick and thin and she's always in my dreams, my thoughts." "And one she's just perfect to me and for me." "Second I would NEVER hurt Sofia and if I ever did hurt Sofia I would ever give myself." "If that happened."

James smirked, "Good because she likes you too."

Axel and Hugo were shocked and surprised as well.

Hugo asked, "How do you know that for sure?"

James smirked knowingly, "Because she told me."

Axel asked, "Sorry aren't you meant to be Sofia's older brother." "Aren't you supposed to be lecturing or at least giving Hugo the big brother talk?" "Aren't you supposed to be protective over your little sister?"

James smiled cheekily, "Of course I'm protective of my little sister but Hugo is the one for Sof I know it and me and Hugo have been best friends since Royal Prep so I don't mind it's him but any other prince aren't allowed to speak or touch Sofia without my permission." "Besides her and Hugo have been best friends since the Flying Crown so I trust him with her."

The princes chuckled at this and continued flying to the village.

Hugo shouted to the princes when he saw the village in sight. "Look!" "There's the village!" "But there's no one outside but."

The princes said in unison, "Priscilla."

The princes looked around and saw Priscilla at the centre of the village. And they landed in front of her.

Priscilla smiled, "Look who showed up to fight me." "Giving you a warning Prince Hugo your love will be your downfall."

Hugo scoffed, "Oh let's just this over and done with."Shall we?"

Priscilla started fighting with her dark magic while most of the princes were in defence but they were trying to fight her without getting hit by her dark magic. Hugo was giving his everything because he needed to get back to Sofia to whether she was doing alright. Priscilla saw the concerned Prince Hugo worried about Sofia that gave her a plan.

She stopped fighting and said to Hugo, "Oh Prince Hugo you and your princess should know by know if you mess with dark magic." "You're most likely to lose life because of it."

Hugo eyes widen with shock and asked, "What do you mean?" "If this is your plan to get me to stop fighting with you then the answer is no."

Priscilla smirked evilly and with her dark magic she got a small crystal ball showing Sofia and Amber. Sofia's life was the line literally.