Seeing the Mysterus person

Runner P.O.V
What the heck is happening? We've been kidnapped and apparently we're fugitives? At least I get actually see my brothers instead of just talking to them thru the satélite. Someone was standing there "First of all, drop anything that can be used as a weapon." I took my pencil out of my pocket and dropped it. I looked around and Duplicator dropped a knife. "Give it back when this done and over with." He said a very aggressive tone. "I will, I will!" Duplicator made eye contact with the person. "Good" "Anyway, you can call me Scientist." The Scientist, I've heard Student talk about them.

Student P.O.V
"Now, I've been needing test-subjects. And you will all work perfectly" What! I've heard rumors about him doing experiments on people, but I didn't think they were true! "W-what" we were all in shock. Someone walked the closest they could to him. "What do you want with us" I don't recognize that voice, but it was female. The Demagogue, I remember that the only one married was Duplicator. He didn't seem to like guys so, must be his wife since he has no siblings. I've heard of the other three, so I know they're male. "Don't worry about that for now, focus on meeting the others. You'll need those friendships" I walked away, why did I choose to go into the tunnels. I heard distant chattering of the others the few with family greeting them.

Duplicator/Negotiator P.O.V
"H-hi Sunflower" I always called her that, she was as bright as one. The Child was holding on to my leg. He misses her but he's nervous, I can tell. He always is when it comes to people he's never meet or hasn't seen in while. She hugged me, I thought she would be mad. It was nice. Feeling her hug. Her warm arms. Her beautiful smile. She was precious to me. The family was back together. She let go of me and we were both in tears. I was finally back with my sunflower. "Hi, baby!" She said in a sing-songy voice turning to the child hugging him close in her arms. He was happy to be with her again and so am I. "Momma I got a Bunny now!" "squeak!" I turned away we weren't the only ones reunited with our family