I was running fast through the trees. I soon felt a sharp pain in my stomach as I went flying sideways into a tree. Knocking my back falling flat on the ground. "Shit." I groaned and stood up. I was bleeding on my side. The giant green thing came running at me. Weapons blazing. "Jesus can I catch a break." I mumbled. "ABSORB!" I shouted. Feeling the moons cooling light in my palms. I could feel my skin burning from how cold it was. "RELEASE!" I extended my arms and shot two giant balls of freezing light at it. Freezing it in place. I ran and punched it. Causing it to shatter. "ATTENTION EVERYONE! THE VILLAINS OBJECTIVE IS TO OBTAIN KATSUKI BAKUGO AND SIENNA KINGSLEY! PLEASE PROTECT THOSE TWO AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE SAFE! DO NOT LET THEM TAKE THEM!" Mandalay's voice repeated in my head. "T-there here for me and Katsuki?" I felt fear and anger rise in me. My eyes began to glow white along with my arms.

As I exhaled a breath, I could see it in a small puff of white smoke

As I exhaled a breath, I could see it in a small puff of white smoke. My body shivered.

"Absorb

"Absorb." I whispered. Feeling even more coldness enter my body. My breathing slightly horse. I didn't care about the pain. I was upset and scared. I racked my brain. Picturing Katsuki. "I should still have 30 seconds to teleport directly to him." I mumbled. Being consumed by a flash of light.
Bakugo's POV
"Bakugo! They are after you and Sienna." Todoroki continued fighting the crazy ass villain. "I KNOW THAT ICEYHOT I HAVE TO FIND HER!" I shouted. Icey hot shot another wave of ice as the teeth villain laughed and continued to dodge. "Damnit I gotta- before I finished a bright light was in front of me. Sienna was standing there. Hunched over. Her body was shivering. Her arms glowing a bright white. Her breathing was shaky and a bit horse. The villain saw her and sent jagged silver things towards her. She blasted it with a ball of light. She immediately teleporting behind the villain. She twisted his neck snapping it as she teleported back to me. Her body glitching as she fell on her knees. "SIENNA!" I ran to her. Her body was freezing cold. A large gash in her side. She was bleeding badly. "Shit shit shit." I muttered as I held her. Todoroki came over. Placing the guy he was carrying next to Sienna. She pushed me off of her and started to heal the guy. He started to wake up gasping for air. "Go...get...Aizawa." She demanded. Fear was in his eyes as he ran towards came. She looked at me and Todoroki. We didn't have many cuts. She placed a hand on each of our chests. Letting a soft white light emit from her hands before pulling away. I felt a gush of cold air fill my lungs. Gasping for air.

She collapsed on the ground. I picked her up holding her close to me. "Damnit. Sienna what the hell happened." I whispered. "Here give her to me. We have to go back to camp." Icey hot tried to take Sienna out of my hands but I jerked away and glared at him. "Look. Your explosions can't help her. She needs constant heat. I'll use my fire to warm her back up." I looked down at Sienna. Her breaths were cold. "Tch. Don't try anything." I mumbled. Putting her in his back as his right side started to heat up. We ran through the forest. Meeting up with Deku, Tokoyami, and Shoji. We were all walking back to the camp. Next thing I know. Everything went dark.
Deku's POV
"We have to get back to came in order to- "where did Bakugo go?" Tokoyami turned around. Everyone turned around as fear settled in me. "WHERE IS SIENNA!" Todoroki looked scared. Sienna wasn't on his back anymore. We looked up to see the villain holding two small blue pearls in his pocket. "THAT IS MAGIC FOLKS! FAREWELL!" We figured out a way to swore through the air. Crashing onto the villain. Landing in front of other villains. The pearls rolled out as I grabbed them. Nothing was there. I looked and saw him open his mouth. Showing small sleeping bodies of Sienna and Bakugo. "A magician never reveals his secrets nor makes the trick obvious!" I rushed to him and punched him in the gut. Causing the two pearls to go flying. Shoji grabbed one as Todoroki tried to grab the other, but the villain with purple patches grabbed it. Both released. The one shoji held was Sienna. She appeared next to us looking shocked and confused. The other was Bakugo. The villain was holding his neck as he was being pulled into the portal.
Sienna's POV
I soon woke up next to Shoji, Deku, Tokoyami, and Todoroki. I looked at the portal the villains were going on. Seeing a fearful face on Bakugo. I ran to him. I couldn't teleport. I would glitch, but I didn't care. I tried. Glitching. "No.stop....don't." I stopped and stared into Bakugo's eyes. He was serious but scared.

The portal disappeared

The portal disappeared. I stood there. My mouth open. Shocked. I felt fear. Frustration. Anger. Worry. He was gone. The love of my Life was taken. Away. "Why..."
I whispered. Clenching my fists as they started to
Glow. "WHY DAMNIT! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!" I shouted. "GIVE HIM BACK NOW!" I screamed. Feeling immense light emit from my body.
Todoroki's POV
Sienna screamed as violent light came from her body. "SHEILD YOUR EYES!" I shouted running towards her. Hitting her neck making her pass out.

No ones POV
About 12 students were injured that night. 7 in critical condition. 1 taken.