On Namek(AU)

"O-oh hello.." Bulma squeaked when she looked up and found the 'evil' saiyan Vegeta standing in front of her as she was trying to steal one of the dragon balls from him.
"What do you think you're doing earth woman?"
She stood up, dusting off her leggings and stealed her jaw, giving him a glare. "I need this damn thing more than you!"
"Ha! I want immortality! What could a woman possibly want?!"
"What I want is none of your buisness. I'm taking this dra-" she was thrown to the ground but barely jostled as Vegeta threw both of them, him cradling her to his chest. She looked up and saw a effeminate looking alien hovering above them.
"You missed me Zarbon!" Vegeta yelled up as he pushed her behind a rock to hide her from whom he'd called 'Zarbon'.
"I wasn't aiming for you." He said cockily. "Now where did you hide her?"
"Hide who?" He spat. "The earth woman? Why would I hide her? She made her bed the day she so stupidly chose to come here with the bald idiot and halfbreed child! I couldn't care less what happens to her! But I think the bald one grabbed her while I had my back turned and flew her to 'safety' out west."
Bulma felt dread then relief as Zarbon believed him and flew off.
"Had to throw him off your trail." Vegeta said gruffly. "Always save a pretty woman, that's what my father always said."
Bulma blushed pink and giggled, leaning up to kiss his cheek. He had turned his head though to address her and caused her lips to collide with his. Instead of pulling away in disgust, Vegeta pulled her closer and they both felt what seemed like electricity crackle across their lips.
"Hey Bulma we- what the hell?!" Gohan, who was 5, said.
She pulled away and gave him a disapproving look. "Language Son Gohan! Don't worry about what I'm doing. Go find Krillin and stay safe!"
Gohan eyed Vegeta who shrugged. "None of your buisness boy but do as she says. You must always respect both your elders and any motherly figure when they tell you to do something so go on."
Gohan smiled softly and nodded. "Okay Bulma!"
"Good boy!" She chirped and kissed his head. He hugged her before he flew off.
Veget chuckled. "Half saiyan brat is strong. Maybe one day I'll have a brat of my own."
"I think later we can do so. I plan on bringing you home safely with me." Bulma said with a wink. "For an 'evil' being your lips sure taste sweet."