«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20»

Start from the beginning

Y/n:What should I do now?

You bit your lip before taking your phone out of your skirt pocket. You began texting Seoho and the girls to meet up with you somewhere. You seeked permission from Youngjo that you needed to go out.

Youngjo: Where?

Y/n: At a restaurant.

Youngjo: I see...

He nods in understanding, arms crossed across his chest.

Youngjo: With who?

Y/n: With the girls.

You gave out a boxy smile.

Youngjo:...Okay. You can go.

Y/n:Tq! I'll be home.

Youngjo: Just don't come back later than 12 midnight.

Y/n: What am I, Cinderella?

Youngjo: Yeah, you wouldn't want your carriage to turn into a pumpkin tonight.

Y/n: Um...what does that mean?

Youngjo: I don't know I talk nonsense when I'm on meds.

He said before sneezing and wiped bis nose with a small white towel in his hand. He catched a cold after walking in the raining last night. You needed to go out to tell the others your problem but you felt like staying in for Youngjo needs to be taken care of.

Y/n: D-Do you want me to stay?

Youngjo: Come again?

Y/n: Do you want me to stay? You're sick.

Youngjo: It's fine. I don't wanna be pampered over being sick. After all you've been staying at home for long your sister might question our house rules.

Y/n: Ah...but I promise you I'll be back.

Youngjo: I'll be fine. Just go already.

You nodded before changing your clothes.

You don't feel like wearing anything appealing but you wanted to wear a black top with a leather skirt

You don't feel like wearing anything appealing but you wanted to wear a black top with a leather skirt. You brought along a leather jacket just incase you'd get cold on your way to the restaurant. On your way to the door you see Youngjo playing something in his phone with a leg laying above his other horizontally. You creeped behind him to rub his shoulders.